/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a refund from this place? I've never returned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: jhgfhjklkjhghjk.jpg (20KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
jhgfhjklkjhghjk.jpg
20KB, 544x408px
How do I get a refund from this place?
I've never returned to fast food for bad service or a refund but
>be me
>driving home from work
>stop at burger king
>about a month a go i went there
>they messed up my order a little bit
>no worries shit happens
>went just now
>order that new rodeo burger meal and a 4 piece nuggets
>pay and get my drink first
>they give me my food
>i paid like 10 something
>take food and get home
>i got two dollar burgers and onion rings

The only thing I have i the car receipt from the other persons order.
>>
Nothing you can a whole fucking month later. Also how hard is it to check your order when you get it?
>>
>>18698233
I didnt really care about the month ago one. i was just pointing out that it was the same location and i went in knowing they messed it up last time.

I literally just drove off and got home now so i never checked at the drive thru
>>
boi this is amazing
>>
Go back and show them what you have, then explain what you ordered. They'll have a record of orders and if you can name the exact contents of another order, they'll probably be willing to give you a refund. Drive-thrus fuck up all the time, and it sounds like this happened at one.
>>
>>18698264
do i have to bring the food back though?
cause i started eating the fries assuming they were mine. then when i went for the burger i noticed it was the dollar menu ones, and there was two of them.

this is just weird cause i dont want there to be some corporate bullshit of "no refunds once you drive away" or something
>>
>>18698274
>do i have to bring the food back though?
Of course, if you want to ask for a refund. I doubt they'll care about the fries, since they're cheap and you have a good explanation for eating them.

>i dont want there to be some corporate bullshit of "no refunds once you drive away" or something
The only was you're going to find out is by going back there.
>>
I've done it before. Just drive back and show them your receipt and whats in the bag.
>>
>>18698295
I was thinking about showing my bank account debit card history on phone which shows $11, and the car receipt paper one showing $4
>>
>>18698306
Yes
>>
Dont you have anything better to do?
>>
>>18698485
Exchanged money for goods and services. Did not receive the desired goods. Literally nothing wrong with this.
>>
Sounds like you know what you should do.

Just a tip, always check your bag really quick before you drive away. It saves a lot of time that way.
>>
>>18698228
As a lard ass I would consider myself an authority in this matter, just take it back, and just say something like "this is the 2nd time this has happened this month" or some shit like that and they'll probably give you some free shit. Those minimum wage employees don't give a fuck
>>
>>18698530

>Exchanged money for goods and services. Did not receive the desired goods. Literally nothing wrong with this.

Its 6 dollars, dude. The fact that you even spent the energy to type this pointless story out on 4chan is worrisome. I'd pay 6 dollars to not drive back to Burger King and argue with a bunch of high school burnouts over chump change.
>>
>>18699004
Spotted the trust fund, kid.

I rarely spend more than $6 a day on all three of my meals. I've gone years just eating /fit/ diet crap and avoiding fast food/restaurants.
>>
First of all, listen to these people and check your food from now on before you leave. Secondly, everywhere I've ever worked has a policy to keep the customer coming back even if you stand to lose a few dollars. When I worked fast food for several places over the span of a few years, we were always told to just fix the problem first and worry about the details later. The only way you'll have a bigger problem on your hands is if you do it often, but you should be fine this time. I'd bring the receipt and food to be safe, but expect them to send you off with your correct order at no charge and the food they gave you by accident for the trouble.
>>
File: 1412503514383.gif (933KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1412503514383.gif
933KB, 245x285px
>>18699022

>Anybody who thinks sinking an extensive amount of energy into posting a 4chan thread, printing out bank statements and arguing with BK employees over $6 is a waste of time is a trust fund kid.
>>
>>18699050
It's your attitude that outs you as a trust fund kid, who doesn't appreciate the value of a dollar. You may be right that a person's time (opportunity cost) and gas (especially nowadays) may not be worth the trip back to the BK. But your line "argue over chump change" is very obnoxious. No one who has ever worked a day in their life, especially for a low wage, would say 6 dollars is chump change.
>>
File: IMG_0088.jpg (776KB, 2289x2542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0088.jpg
776KB, 2289x2542px
Morning update 4U
>went this morning
>extra early before work
>"hi good morning, can I speak to your manager"
>"speaking"
>200lb Baboon negress
>explain entire OP greentext
>"can you repeat your order"
>repeat it
>says I was charged correctly
>"Im not complaining the cost, I received food I didn't order"
>tells me I need to bring the food back
>"I wasn't about to drive at midnight in the rain and now it's in the garbage"
>"ok you need to give us 10 minutes we are making breakfast rn"
>"I DONT WANT THE FOOD I WANT MY MONEY BACK"
>the whole time she is doing the refund transaction she is lecturing me about people stealing food and how she doesn't know if I ate it or not
>I'm jus nodding the whole time
>gives me full refund
>mfw I ate the food anyway

But yeah I'm never going back to that BK. I'm not one of these die hard Yelpers, this is literally the first time I've gone back for a refund.

Thanks Niggs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.