[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl's parents aren't going to be home for a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1448521754234.jpg (24KB, 458x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448521754234.jpg
24KB, 458x500px
This girl's parents aren't going to be home for a few days and I'll most likely end up spending the night one day and long story short she's really into me but I'm not but I feel like there's a high chance of me fucking her.

We're both virgins and she's kind of awkward around me but I know she's really into me from the past and how she is recently. Should I bring alcohol or edibles to this date? I slightly don't like her but I really wanna fuck so I feel like some sort of unfluence will be fun. She wants to watch movies at her house so that'll be fun. Help, I'm slightly autistic but I feel like I can finally get my dick wet since she's drunk and smoked in the past. I'm thinking alcohol will be safer since I don't know if the job I'm aiming for drug tests and that I've been clean from drugs for awhile now and I wanna keep that going. Any good drinks that would be fun for the night? I'm not talking date rape, just stuff that doesn't burn because I use to be an alcoholic and whiskey makes me gag out of reflex because my body knows how shitty I get.
>>
Alcohol is a better idea, but don't get her retarded smashed, just tipsy.

If she likes you things will fall in to place

I don't drink so I can't rec drinks
>>
>>18698225

Of course we're not gonna get blackout drunk, I still have to drive in the morning and I'm a super lightweight since I haven't drunk in a couple months, but I feel like she'll get nervous and just try to chug an entire bottle to impress me because that's something she would do.
>>
>>18698232
Get a six-pack of Mike's or Not Your Father's Root Beer.
>>
>>18698215
You are literally retarded if you're putting this much effort into what kind of drinks or drugs you should bring.
Cmon champ it's not that hard.

And it's sounds like you're saying you have to be under the influence to get with this girl. I feel like that in itself says you shouldn't do this, AND you having sex with a girl you don't even like will just lead her on. Do you want that?
>>
File: IMG_9274.jpg (252KB, 1111x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9274.jpg
252KB, 1111x1600px
Your overthinking this.

Just bring some local beer and watch a fun movie with a lot of random sex in it.

I suggest Go (pic related)

Don't bring weed, it will make her overthink things, especially edibles. That's pretty much a guarantee you won't get pussy

T. Some with lots of experience in this sort of thing
>>
Redds apple ale or Not your fathers root beer

Just make sure she doesn't get too drunk so she can't accuse you of rape,I'll generally only fuck a girl if she's had like 3 or less drinks
>>
>>18698654
>so she can't accuse you of rape

You need to stop being so paranoid.

Do you avoid riding in cars in case you crash?
>>
File: B0ZQ-qKIYAAitjM.jpg (58KB, 599x357px) Image search: [Google]
B0ZQ-qKIYAAitjM.jpg
58KB, 599x357px
>>18698664
you're a fucking idiot if you fuck really drunk girls, you do realize fucktons of dudes get fucked up for this right? There's such an abundance of girls out there, why choose the drunk one, sex with her is not a big deal or worth such risks
>>
>>18698596
>caring what a girl you're just trying to fuck thinks
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.