[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is prison really like? I'm going to be sent there for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: o-PRISON-facebook.jpg (418KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-PRISON-facebook.jpg
418KB, 2000x1000px
what is prison really like? I'm going to be sent there for a long time and I have no idea what to expect

has anyone here done hard time? I need help
>>
>>18698153

Never been, but from what I have heard...

- The people and the environment itself aren't THAT bad, it's the time and the cell that bother you, day after day staring at the bars.

- Best thing to do is to keep your head down, don't talk to too many people and find something you can keep yourself busy with
>>
>>18698153

Watch out for bubba, don't screw anyone over, and start lifting weights.
>>
Start looking up as many prison tutorials as you can on youtube, especially how to do prison weight lifting exercises. and how to avoid stuff ex: this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pEzp-Bn1Lk

Also be expected to be beaten up first day as a initiation
>>
NEVER get into a situation where you owe anyone anything. So never accept anything from anyone, because nothing's free, and you don't want to get into a situation where you inadvertently end up owing someone something in return.

NEVER call anyone a "bitch" or a "pussy" even as a joke.

Be careful of people who seem too eager to help you, but listen to what you're told about the rules of the pod. Respect the pod boss.

Never lie about your charges when asked, but never ask anyone else what they're in for.

those are things I've gleaned from watching jail shows
>>
>>18698153
Start begging family for your commissary money now.
Snitches really do get stitch's.
Dont piss off the gaurds ( too much) they can really throw a wrench in your day/month/year.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.