[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have been looking for jobs with my experience in early childhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: childhood[1].jpg (580KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
childhood[1].jpg
580KB, 800x555px
So I have been looking for jobs with my experience in early childhood education and special ed. I don't have a degree in either. Still, I got an offer to work with moderate to intense kids with autism. I can also work at a regular private pre-k. The autism pays more, and is probably better for me on paper... but in my interviews at pre-k and spending time with the kids, I've come to really like them. I'm also nervous about working with intensive needs.

Would it be crazy to give up money and fit just because I had some good times in my interviews?
>>
Unless you are having money problems do what makes you happy.
>>
>>18697987
There's a hard truth to why autism pays more. You have to put up with a lot more, do more work and potentially put yourself in danger. The kids are also different as well as the learning material.

People can enjoy both for different things, my parents were both teachers and their love of teaching boiled down to the students of that year rather than their position or grade.

Do what you want to do, nothing says you can't do both or flip flop. And there's always a chance that you could be pre-k but have the ed/autism kids that are higher functioning or undiagnosed in your class whenever you're a teacher in public schools.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.