[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>obtained gf and now have healthy sex life >Gradually built

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Welp.jpg (128KB, 541x588px) Image search: [Google]
Welp.jpg
128KB, 541x588px
>obtained gf and now have healthy sex life
>Gradually built a social circle full of respectable and dependable, yet understanding friends
>Have a job where I make slightly above average pay and have good benefits
>Recently became interested in new and interesting hobbies that are inexpensive and fulfilling
>Deleted all my social media accounts and started using that time to read books and learn a second language for the fun of it
>Carefully patched up a rough relationship with my parents
>Finally found closure with a girl that I dated for five years. We are now on comfortably distant terms
>Started dieting and exercising, and have last about 40 lbs so far
>Have fixed my pre-ejaculate problem by gaining sexual stamina and holding in my load longer

Now what the fuck do I post about on /adv/?!

:(
>>
>>18697912
Well you can help other anons.
>>
Raising your gf and Tyrone's son
>>
>>18697912
what was the best advice that worked for you? really impressive work
>>
>>18697937
My favorite was an Anon that responded to my "ah-bloobloo I'm depressed and fat" thread with simply: "Stop eating and fapping so goddamn much." It didn't instantly cure me, but it put into perspective how simple fixing my problems could be.

I also really liked one anon's advice on just getting rid of all social media and use that time for something else. I used to get up and check my Twitterbookgram, but now I start each morning by walking to the park down the street, drinking some tea and reading a little before work.

I stopped staying up all night, and I actually enjoy playing video games again when I only give myself a short time to enjoy them each week. I make sure to read for at least an hour or two a day. Self-help books, non-fiction, and fiction.

I fap once a day or my girlfriend does it or gives me a BJ, and I have sex roughly once a day. Sometimes more or less. Every time I focus on going a little longer and utilizing it as exercise.

This sounds bad, but to acquire a gf, for the first time in my life I focused on personality over looks. I still think she's attractive, but I like her personality more. Anonymously, there are prettier women out there, but she has the most beautiful soul. I can't stand being away from her.
>>
>>18697912
you lurk and advise others
>>
>>18697912
Have kids and have them ruin your life

A family member might die

Someone could steal your stuff or a realtionship could fall out.

Love is high and low, enjoy it and get ahead while you can famalam
>>
>>18697981
Cool :). I should probably stop checking facebook as much as I do. And maybe start looking at personality more too. Thanks!
>>
>>18697912
>op ascended

Great job anon. Please help other anons
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.