[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kind of a peculiar question: how do I start having sex at a later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 8ehlz.jpg (33KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
8ehlz.jpg
33KB, 480x318px
Kind of a peculiar question: how do I start having sex at a later age? I'm 22 and I've been Catholic my whole life. I've had multiple opportunities to have penetrative sex but always refused on my moral grounds. Now I want to have sex, but I missed the age to learn, experiment, fail, and learn! How do I learn to have sex? Should I just be up front with Tinder dates and see if they can be patient enough? Or is there a kink site where they like less experienced people?
>>
1: Forget everything you thought you knew about sex, because clearly that stuff is trash. You need to start with a clean slate, not failed assumptions.

2: Work on your conversational skills every single day except the sabbath which is for rest and church. You need salesmanship, you need information sorting, you need the conversational nimbleness to dodge all the shit people fling at you without spilling a drop of your own side. Basically just talk to as many different people as possible. People WILL fling shitty words at you, especially in the dating world. How you respond determines who you are in their mind.

3: Don't listen to advice preachers. An advice preacher is someone who pretends to be telling you a strategy for success when in reality they are telling you what they expect to receive from the world - for their own benefit and none of yours. If someone expresses moral condemnation over simple disagreement with their suggestions or even the presence of other ideas, they are an advice preacher.
>>
File: 1504205512096.jpg (52KB, 640x696px) Image search: [Google]
1504205512096.jpg
52KB, 640x696px
>>18697695
You should marry and then have sex. It's great that you've made it to 22 without violating your principles
>>
>>18697695
>Now I want to have sex, but I missed the age to learn, experiment, fail, and learn!

No you didn't.

Tons of people are complete and total shit at sex.

How do you get better?
Experience.
An open mind.
A hint of curiosity and reciprocity.

Remember, sex is a two person thing. Don't get stuck thinking it's a 1 player game.
>>
File: bfing-pix.jpg (52KB, 405x269px) Image search: [Google]
bfing-pix.jpg
52KB, 405x269px
>>18697695

You can be Christian btw. AND have sex.
Read a bit of Tillich, Schleiermacher, Bultmann, Pannenberg, Sölle and Radford Ruether. Don't abandon you faith cause you wanna get your dick wet. Please don't.

It is not worth it. And it isn't necessary. (See above).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWQFYikjxZI&list=PLBV6X10gsVCpix__rMW0sIq6m9WYf1K1V

As well have your first time with someone you are at least friends with, better love. Yes, casual sex can be nice as well and even really good body wise, but for truly transcendent sex you need to care for the person you enter - the one you "get to know" truly. Talking a lot about your personal issues before fucking helps as well. As well litting the atmosphere (Candles, music, etc.)

Concerning stuff you should know: Watch some Videos that explain how to finger and lick her well. You probably won't last long your first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu-a5nDUvqs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Bl1kJeYzY
>>
>>18697695
Get drunk with a girl and just let one thing out lead to another...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.