[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw people tell you :''you hear insults that doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1444210459471.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1444210459471.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>tfw people tell you :''you hear insults that doesn't exist'' ''stop being so paranoid anon''

>tfw everyone looks threatening to you even after rationalizing

>tfw walk in the road you always looks behind you in case someone wants to hurt you or something, checking the shadow of people if they walk behind u and always being ready to punch someone in case he wants to beat u or something and escape strategically

>tfw wants to kill whole people close to you because you think they are plotting against you, already threatened them to death (telling them how you would slowly kill them)

>tfw don't trust any psychiatrist psychologist whatever it is called and probably gonna kill myself in some months

>tfw send death threats insults people i get attached to (clinginess) because i get weird, more 'lucid' and realize that i have been sharing some informations with other people that could be used against me, not even talking about the like of personal address or name, but just about your syntax , tastes, thoughts etc (also stalking them all the time because i become obsessed with them)

>tfw always change mood/opinion about people, which get them to call me a 'psycho' (in addition to some paranoid thoughts)

>tfw frustrated, jealous and have 0 self esteem

>tfw people are 'incoherent', tell you that you are incoherent, rationalize try to think about it then some kind defensive mechanisms strikes in

never took any kind of drug in my life or got traumatized in my childhood btw. I don't i have any problems honestly, i seem 'normal' irl

but people keep telling me i have symptoms for schizophrenia/ppd/bpd but i don't think i actually have any of this and i might just be attention whoring because i'm bored of my life (that is what r9k is for)

What do i might have ?
>>
>>18697678
Dunno my dude, but putting my fear and rage into poems and art and shit like that helped me get over my similar feelings in hs. Putting your emotions into creative things could help you out
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.