[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never met a person I really came to like, outside of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: trashbin.jpg (37KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trashbin.jpg
37KB, 1000x1000px
I've never met a person I really came to like, outside of a professional setting and not involving sex. I fell in love with someone once, but from a detached perspective they seem to be one of the worst people I've ever known. I have a few friends who are very good to me, but they all treat themselves and/or others like shit, so my opinion of them is not high.

Nobody is claiming we have to like everyone. Misanthropy and cynicism are generally accepted views. And yet, you'd think I would find *one person* to really like. Sometimes I imagine that the old lady across the street is a very good person, or maybe that little guy in work clothes who passes me at the grocery store. Maybe there are some fantastic people I just haven't met yet.

Does anybody here relate? It hurts pretty bad to dislike everyone that I have ever met. It feels depressing.
>>
The western world wanted individualism and individualism is what they got.

Now they won't shut the fuck up about how much it sucks.
>>
>anybody relate ?
Somebody definitely does.

You should just go somewhere and meet people. Most of them may seem like retards to you but chances are that at least one of them is nice and you'll have a new friend. It is worth it in the long run, right ?
>>
>>18697180
>DAE relate?
yes there's a bunch of tards like you, look in a mirror
>>
>>18697191
That's encouraging, thank you. Even if there's just a slim chance I'll like them as people, there's a very good chance that there will be something positive to be exchanged.

>>18697666
I'm glad you're offended, Anon.

>>18697190
>the US and individualism
Individualism works differently when there's slavery and no equal rights for women. "Man is not meant to be left alone." That's in book one of the bibble.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.