[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a new job that I'm really excited to start and learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: beatings.jpg (10KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
beatings.jpg
10KB, 250x201px
I got a new job that I'm really excited to start and learn at, it's an aromatherapy / natural wellness products store and has quite a bit of perks.

Problem is, i gave my current job notice last week. I'm scheduled in till Sat. I just got an email from new job saying my training is this Fri & Sat both conflicting times with my other job.

The owners at my current job are kind of manipulative and weird and i know they will make me feel really bad tomorrow if i tell them about the dates. Thing is, these people suck and I'm leaving for serious reasons.
We never get paid on time/ i have to remind them to pay us (owner seriously told me it's not his responsibility and not to ask him) , never get pay stubs, there's no fire extinguisher (cooking goes on every day) and we get paid min. wage and do tasks that are NOT worth min. wage. They say they need me to come in bc they're short staffed but cut everyones hours 50%.

I'm really stoked about my new job. In this case, do you guys think it's okay to just *not show up* for my last two shifts?
>>
If they have that many blatant labor law violations, document them and take them to your local department of labor. Or document them and threaten to do so to your soon-to-be former employer. I
You could send the authorities an anonymous question if what they are doing is legal. If you get an official answer, then you have something to blackmail them with.
>>
Wtf yes you dolt. Fuck that shit boss you have.

Don't let people like that take advantage of you.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.