[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a chick's number today, but I'm not the best when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 243x208px
Got a chick's number today, but I'm not the best when it comes to girls. How do I not fuck this up?
>>
>>18696961
Don't put so much stock in it. It isn't a big deal. The more you stress over it the worse you're gonna do. Calm down, treat her like it's your best friend, and go out there to have a good time, not to impress her.
>>
You've got the hardest part out of the way, text her something along the lines of "hey this is anon from [whatever] would you like to go to [generic date place] this [day of week]?"
>>
>>18696961
JUST BEE YOUR SELF MAN :^)
>>
>>18696961
>How do I not fuck this up?

By being a whole lot less concerned with fucking it up.
>>
You already did the hardest part. She wants to talk to you since she gave you her number.

Just be mellow and remember that. It's not all you pushing this forward, it's her too. Don't think everything is on you.

And if it doesn't turn out in the end, you haven't lost anything but maybe paying for a meal and you've gained the experience. Sort of a win win if you think about it that way.
>>
This is a stupid question. Really stupid. What kind of answer are you expecting? Seriously, what do you want from us? A checklist of things to do and say and a list of things to avoid? A how-to step-by-step guide on dating? A bunch of cliche advice? Because this is the only kind of "advice" you can receive here. And it won't help you one bit.

If you want an advice that will actually help you in one way or another you have to answer SPECIFIC questions. You can't expect any kind of decent advice to a question like that on an imageboard. It would be like asking "How do I make lots of money?" or "How do I become famous?". Of course these questions can be addressed, but it would take a lot more than a few posts to give a half-decent advice. The best thing someone can do in this situation is to refer you to other sources. Which I will, since I'm such a swell guy, go read "Models" by Mark Manson, it will give you a healthy perspective on dating and it will explain why the question you're asking is retarded.
>>
You can start by not calling women "chicks".
>>
>>18696961

Realize that 90% of the time, even if you did do everything "perfectly" (which doesn't really exist when it comes to human interactions) this would probably still not work out.

And it wouldn't even be anything that you did or did not do, it's just the intangibles like chemistry, vibe, and random fucking luck play in to whether attraction occurs, and none of that is up to you.

No joke, I have literally met a girl, blown her off and had her blow me off (friend was actually trying to set us up. Neither of us was interested after a few minutes of conversation), then randomly bumped in to the same girl a few months later, started talking, and instantly hit it off in an incredibly genuine and surprisingly intimate way. We just started talking and realized we liked all the same stuff, found a lot of what the other persons ideas as interesting and exciting, and somehow, none of that was true the first time we met.

It wasn't either of our faults the first time we met, it was just--for whatever reason--things just didn't work out. It's weird, but that's just sometimes how it goes and it's not at all under your control.

So realize: Your own actions aren't really that big a deal. All that really matters is that you show up, do you, try to enjoy yourself, and if you see you guys got any real potential friendship or chemistry, awesome, Go with the flow. Otherwise, no big.

if things work out, they work out, if they don't, that's what's going to happen 90% of the time anyway.

It's not something you should assume will work out and therefore be nervous about failure over. It's something you should assume probably won't work out--but is a entertaining way to pass your own night--and just be pleasantly surprised if it does work out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.