[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Used to talk to this girl in the 11th grade whenever I could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2 (2).jpg (174KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
2 (2).jpg
174KB, 2048x1364px
>Used to talk to this girl in the 11th grade whenever I could
>She was in 12th
>We got along reeeally well
>Teacher would get mad at us because we'd get into tickle fights and shit like that
>She was very funny and cute
>She enjoyed my hugs and would always hug me, even in front of her BF at the time
>She becomes single, and I probably could have dated her but I was a nervous pussy
>Still good friends and everything
>She graduates the next year
>We don't talk anymore
>We're friends on social media(s), she doesn't talk to me or like any my stuff
>Fast forward to today
>Haven't seen her in person or talked with her since
>We're both in college in different parts of the country
>She's not single anymore
>She posts her link to that honesty app "Sarahah" (you can send private and anonymous messages pretty much)
>I send her one, telling her how I feel
>I say that she always made my day better, she's cute, funny, I miss her but she probably doesn't remember me, had a crush on her, etc.
>She always screenshots them and posts them on social media with a comment
>Posts mine, saying that I need to message her, she'd love to talk to me again, she never knew she could make someone's day back then, etc.
>She still doesn't know it was me

Should I message her or is it even worth it? She has a boyfriend so I feel like I'd just embarrass myself if I messaged her.
>>
You're not the type of guy who could steal a girl from her bf, so I'd say no not worth it
>>
Jesus fuck why is /adv/ so full of scared betas.
>>
>>18696887
thanks
>>18696888
because you're so alpha, right? I could message her I just don't really see the point right now.
>>
>>18696888
Because everyone else is busy having meaningful relationships with actual human being and fucking.
>>
>>18696866
>12th grade
>we'd get into tickle fights and shit like that

you sure you're both not brain damaged?

anyways you're clearly friend zone, but for your own good you need to do the following:

Tell her you want her to be with you because you love her. When she tells you that she doesn't feel the same way, you need to tell her that you cant be friends anymore because its too hard to just be friends when you feel the way you do.

Then you do not under any circumstances talk to her at all in any way for the next three months unless she changes her mind. By the end of three months you will either have gotten her, or moved on with your life.
>>
>>18696904
>you sure you're both not brain damaged?
She'd fuck with me so I fuck with her back. Didn't know I had to be brain damaged to do something like that.
>>
>>18696897
Just message her. What the fuck do you have to lose? Worst she does is say no. Or send her boyfriend after you and that's your chance to knock him on his ass and take her.
>>
>>18696866
She looking hawt though.
How many boyfriends did she have before?

I would say no dont message her. You missed your chance its too late. You can a only ask her again when shes single again.

I would be surprised if u did message her and she accept u to be back with her than there is something wrong with her and shes a whore or problems with her boyfriend. She is definitely not the same as before just to let you know. People keep changing constantly.
>>
>>18696970
Pic is unrelated sadly lol. She's had like 3 that I know of. She had the one in High School, then she got with some other guy, and I just found it she was single recently since I don't really go on Facebook. She got with some other guy shortly after.
>>
>>18697005
>>18697005
Forgot to mention that I wasn't single when she was with the second guy. My gf at the time got on to my fb and blocked this girl because she knew about it. That also probably has to do with me not knowing about her relationship status.
>>
>>18696866
Well you can message her just to connect with an old friend.
But if you're looking to advance a romantic relationship don't bother. The chances of her changing colleges or even trying a ldr and moving together after college is essentially 0.

The only conceivable way I could see a relationship budding between the two of you is if you both graduate and by chance moved to the same area. Met each other and sparks fly
But the chances of that happening is so slim because you've spent so much time with her before and jack shit happened.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.