[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some reason, out of nowhere, I've been getting both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (39KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
39KB, 800x800px
For some reason, out of nowhere, I've been getting both extremely depressed at the fact that I don't have a girlfriend and, at the same time, I've been motivated to get out and talk to girls. My problem is, since I am so suddenly depressed at the absence of a girlfriend, I cannot gain the confidence and I am not in the right mood to talk to girls.

What can I possibly do to correct this? These emotions have literally sprung onto me for no reason at all and seemingly randomly, and before, I didn't really care about having a girlfriend, but now I can't get my mind off of it.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this before? What can I do to gain the courage to go up to girls despite this overwhelming depression? I'm afraid that if I get rejected or made fun of, it'll just make it even worse.
>>
I have to admit that i struggle with the same problem.
>>
>>18696811
Good to know I'm not alone in having these contradicting feelings.
>>
File: 1504550787990.gif (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1504550787990.gif
24KB, 200x200px
>>18696781
I'm same as you lol. I'm so lonely
>>
>>18696781
This is the third thread I'm seeing like this. You don't "talk to them" in some special way and then they suck your dick. You just talk to them like normal human beings, pretty much like how you talk to a man you just met.

now please check the catalogue before making the same thread

and no I haven't experienced something like this in a decade, because I understand that females are humans just like males and there's no secret pickup line to get to pull their panties off
>>
>>18696966
The problem isn't what to say to them, the problem is the sudden shift in moods I now experience as a result of not having a girlfriend of my own.
>>
>>18696966
This is how you get friend zoned, you don't know shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.