[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say hypothetically my boyfriends friend was spreading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1500.jpg (85KB, 480x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1500.jpg
85KB, 480x625px
Let's say hypothetically my boyfriends friend was spreading rumors that I was cheating on him and he even created fake proof to make me look bad, can I get him arrested?
>>
Hypothetically you should have been hypothetically cheating on your hypothetical boyfriend
>>
>>18696745

you can press charges but its got to be proven in court, but yeah, consult a lawyer first.
>>
Yes you can its called defamation of character. He wont face jail time but instead a heavy fine and restraining order
>>
Oh and technicians can prove if the photo is real or not. Some part of me thinks that the photo is 'hypothetically' real
>>
>>18696763
Perfect this is definitely a case of defamation of character
>>
>>18696745
>how can I shut up my boyfriend's friend and keep him from telling people I fucked him?

ftfy

anyways, you should just break up and move on, sounds like way too much drama to be caring.
>>
>>18696762
And what do you think he's going to be charged with?

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>18696783
Haha okk you don't even know my life sweetie, move on to the next post
>>
>>18696790

defamation
>>
>>18696790

fucking idiot
>>
>>18696796
>defamation
unless you can prove financial damage was caused then you're pissing in the wind. Being "mean" and a "liar" isn't illegal.

>>18696783
99% chance this
>>
File: 1501762607102.jpg (77KB, 495x460px) Image search: [Google]
1501762607102.jpg
77KB, 495x460px
About to press charges on this dimbulb roastie who made this thread.
>>
>>18696796
>>18696797

Defamation is a civil matter, not criminal.

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>18696801

creating 'fake evidence' and distributing it actually is.
>>
>>18696820
>>18696841
>>18696796

look I'm not a lawyer, but my brothers in law school, he says at worst its defamation and women have sued and won over such things, and at best its a form of harassment which is even easier, depends on what 'evidence' he created.
>>
>>18696841
I guess it kind of depends on what the fake evidence is.
>>
>>18696794
You seem to expect us to know your life enough to help you get a dude arrested for talking shit. Solve your own problems, ho.
>>
>can't talk out my problems with others like a rational, mature human being
>instead i must get daddy government to make the man stop saying the bad thing
>>
>>18696841
The problem is that my bf's friend photoshopped the picture so well that it actually looks real. Like super real, and I don't know how to prove it's fake if I had to use it in court.
>>
>>18696876
What is the picture of?
>>
>>18696876
Because he didn't photoshop shit, you probably took a goddamn selfie with his dick crammed down your throat and now you regret it because it got back around to your then-boyfriend at the time. Do you think we're stupid here or what?
>>
>>18696883
Me giving head to a tiny dicked shitbag
>>
>>18696903
You realize that in an absolute best case situation:
>you try to take him to civil court for "harassment"
>harassment is a misdemeanor, no time in jail, maybe a small fine if anything
>to get that charge to stick
>you have to go to court
>the lawyers WILL bring up the evidence, I assume photos
>they will explain extensively how you have a dick in your mouth
>they will put photos of the evidence up on a large television screen
>in front of a judge
>in front of lawyers
>in front of a full courtroom of people
>all will be laughing at you
>but hey you got you harassment charge and he had to pay $100 bucks or something
>you got yourself trolled 1,000x harder than you already are
Just let us all know where this is going to take place so we can come laugh at you too.
>>
>>18696903

>>18696903

How did it taste?

And on the off chance it's actually a fake. You could file a civil suit against him for defamation of character / slander / etc. It would probably end up costing you more in legal fees and time than you would ever be able to recover from him unless he carried personal injury liability which is generally only available on a personal umbrella / excess liability policy which I can just about guarantee he doesn't have unless he's somewhat wealthy.

Either way, the police will do absolutely nothing and he won't be arrested or charged with anything for any reason in this scenario.

Why don't you start acting like a fucking adult and address the situation directly.

t. actual adult
>>
>>18696903
It's not hard to prove something has been shopped...
>>
>>18696876
I would be majorly impressed if some dude was capable of making something so convincing. There are people that do it for a living that still can't get it right. Honestly. Putting a head on something is one thing, but making a dick in a mouth look anatomically correct with respect to lighting proportions, action, and intent is practically impossible. Nobody should have enough pictures of you to manage that.

What was the original picture? You can't exactly photoshop such a thing out of thin air. So in reality, it'd be as simple as showing your boyfriend the original picture.
>>
>>18696903
How do you know he has a tiny dick?

I'm not buying your hypothetical situation. I think you did cheat on your bf or nearly did, there wasn't proof so the guy doctored a photo but you did cheat. How is it you have seen the photo and your bf didn't?

Oh, you'll never prove defamation of character over this and you better watch out because all the shit you have done that you don't want your bf to know would come out in discovery..
>>
>>18696941
OP is not telling the whole truth about this shit. This guy is wanting her for himself and she thought it would not come out and the guy is saying I'm telling and she is trying to come up with something to scare him so he won't.

She sucked the wrong dick
>>
>>18696745
You could sue for libel but that case probably isn't worth pursuing
>>
>>18696745
Post the picture and will see if youre lying or not.
>>
>>18696783
/thread
>>
>>18696745
Just dont film yourself when you cheat next time you stupid slut, dear god these 21st century kids are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>18696794
>sweetie
hahah she fucking 'sweetie'd, has to be fucking bait or the most basic, dumb whore on 4chan tonight
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.