[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had to remove myself from a longtime group of friends because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

I had to remove myself from a longtime group of friends because it finally clicked in my head that they only kept me around to make fun of me. Why are normal people like this? When I brought it up to them that all they do is make fun of me they told me it wasnt true and I was just being sensitive. I finally got tired of being made fun of and when I made fun of one of them for being poor I was instantly the bad guy and they got mad at me.

I like to think that this board is full of normies, so I just want to know, why are you all like this? why would you all keep me around for 5 years just to make fun of me and take my niceness for granted? I wake up angry everyday because of the way you all are. all of you are the same, in every ugly way, shape, and form imaginable. I cant be integrated into society because all of you treat me like this. I dont get it
>>
>>18696712
>why would you all keep me around for 5 years just to make fun of me and take my niceness for granted?

Don't project. The "world" didn't hurt you. Those assholes did. Don't take it out on people that don't even know you indiscriminately.

Either ask that question to those that can answer it, or put them behind and form new relationships.
>>
>>18696712
>Why are normal people like this?

They aren't.
>>
You just hung around shit people.
Shit people like to have someone they can keep to be the butt of the joke.
>>
>>18696723
>>18696729
>>18696732
out of all the interactions ive had with normal people, they do whatever they can to make fun of people with their real friends. You can see this everywhere, they enjoy making someone who isnt like them feel bad. If you dont fit into their cookie cutter lifestyle youre instantly deemed weird and that makes it fair game for their abuse. When I acted normal and didnt give any info about my life, this other group of people I knew thought I was one of them, all they did was make fun of this other person for being fat. The fat guy had no idea, he couldnt fathom someone would be that rude to him for no reason. He genuinely thought they liked him.
>>
>>18696753
Oh, I get it. You're in high school.
>>
>>18696761
Graduated in 2016, nice try friendo
>>
>>18696753

Are you talking about actually humilliating people or just shit talking amongst friends?

Because if it's the former, then you have had very bad luck, mate. Not every person is a bully, I swear. If it's the second, well, you are coming here to complain about "normies", so it's clear that every group has some "enemies" to complain about. That's normal.
>>
>literally can't handle the bantz

but on a serious note.. I used to belong to a group of friends who would act the same way and the banter was always revved up to 110% and I couldn't deal so removed myself. You will be better off this way. A good group of friends will be about 20% bantz and 80% good vibes. Try to find ppl like that, and don't be offended so much dude normies are like that.
>>
>>18696765
>Graduated in 2016

Oh sorry, big difference. Life is so much different 3 months after you graduate.
>>
>>18696766
The way I see it, it starts out as harmless joking, then they escalate to making fun of a lot of aspects about my life and they would all gang up on me trying to make me feel bad. at one point I couldnt do ANYTHING without them making fun of me.

>>18696778
They knew that I had a problem with bullying and I told them "why do you keep talking shit when you know I dont like it" and they basically told me to get over it. Why should I be okay with a large percentage of people treating me like shit everywhere I go? at this point I have every right to be angry

>>18696784
>2016 was 3 months ago
>>
>>18696802
>at one point I couldnt do ANYTHING without them making fun of me.

Those are called "assholes", not "normal people".

By the way, don't get defensive over three more months since you finished high school, that's petty. Take the high road.

You said:

>out of all the interactions ive had with normal people

Those people were teenage boys in high school, though. You interacted with them in high school,so Anon's comment is valid. You are talking about high school dynamics as if they were everything. They are not.
>>
>>18696784
Sorry, 16 months. Misread. Point stands, you teenage faggot.
>>
>>18696712
They just sound like assholes. Banter is alright and expected in most friendships but you should be able to tell when you're crossing the line. If it bothers you that much then I'm sure they should be able to see you showing distress.

Dump them. Especially if they're hiding behind "it's just a joke" or "you're too sensitive", do you really see yourself being able to put up with that shit 5 or 10 years from now?

I had a similar friend who constantly would lay into me for not working out (I was a stick) and being fat (I honestly was a stick). I decided to stop talking to him. Years later I found out that he had an eating disorder and I felt bad and tried talking to him again. Guess what? He shortly started laying into me for something else. It's unfortunate, but a lot people just do that as a way to make themselves feel good about their own insecurities. Another reason is to foster "group dynamics", like when a group of popular people make fun of less popular people.

I promise you that there are decent people out there, it's just that finding them is the problem. I hate to sound cliche, but finding people you have things in common with is easy, finding a friend is much harder.
>>
>>18696712
>anon discovers that in the end people care only about themselves and cases when they truly, selflessly care about others and others' emotions are very rare
>anon lashes out at other people, because he foolishly thinks that by being nice he deserves to be treated in a nice way as well, but he finds out world is not fair and just

Better late than never, anon.
>>
File: why people are dicks.png (73KB, 1872x525px) Image search: [Google]
why people are dicks.png
73KB, 1872x525px
>>18696712
there
>>
>>18696712
>I had to remove myself from a longtime group of friends because it finally clicked in my head that they only kept me around to make fun of me.
that's rough buddy

becouse they can

>why would you all keep me around for 5 years just to make fun of me and take my niceness for granted? I wake up angry everyday because of the way you all are. all of you are the same, in every ugly way, shape, and form imaginable. I cant be integrated into society because all of you treat me like this. I dont get it
simply put you are weak and they are strong it's only natural that you end up being bullied

you can not change it

all you have to do is embrace this state of affairs and work on self improvement so you too one day can bully the weak
>>
File: 8d4.jpg (51KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
8d4.jpg
51KB, 600x886px
>>18697290
youre absolutely fucking right, I was nice to all of those fucking people for 5 years of wasted time and I got nothing out of it but anger and hate. Ill never allow anyone to walk all over me like those faggots did. 5 fucking years im never getting back. The rest of my life is going to be dedicated to treating people how everyone else treated me. Ill be fucking dead before I let someone talk to me like they did
>>
>>18697314
welcome to reality too bad you didn't get here sooner
>>
>>18697314
Why don't you instead work on being a more likeable person you scumbag
>>
>>18697381
>work on being a more likeable person
why do you encourage OP to become easier to exploit?
>>
File: CFKKK.jpg (88KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
CFKKK.jpg
88KB, 500x482px
>>18697381
Ive been a likeable person all my life, im going to be 19 soon and I have no friends now. Fuck you. Youre no better than the people who treated me like shit for those 5 years and the people before them who didnt have to lie to me to talk shit about me.

You just want to see me in pain and want to make it easier for everyone to keep walking all over me.
>>
>>18697433
You are a retard i dont give a shit about you, my group of friends has been going on for like 8 years and there are better people and worse people, im not saying to be a fucking cuck and do what other want, just be more funny, provide for your friends, make cool plans. Thats what i do with my people and they all love me, there are people on it that are made fun of and, while i dont personally make fun of them i understand why they get this shit done

So grow up like i did dude, look up personal development, become a leader that everyone looks up to
>>
>>18697463
in every hierarchy there's someone at the bottom no exceptions
in your group too
people like that are too weak to move upwoards on the totem pole so in the end they have two options either let their "friends" stretch their anus on daily basis or leave
>>
>>18697510
Yeah that was my point so,
Are you going to bitch about being in the bottom or

Are you going to work your way up?
>>
>>18696712
>why would you all keep me around for 5 years just to make fun of me and take my niceness for granted?

Unless you had complete dick "friends":
No, this is probably not what happened.

What probably happened was:

Someone made a joke one time, it was funny, you laughed too, someone else made another joke, every one--including you--laughed, it happened more and more and your role became the clown of the group. People didn't even actively think about it, it just happened.

I've got a friend who was exactly this, but my group of friends growing up were all--to a degree--kind of assholes with all the same sense of humor and we would all make fun of each other. Literally, we would walk in to one of our friends rooms, see a box with Aramaic written on it, and start acting scared saying, Oh no! <anon>'s got a bomb in his room! (Because he was literally born in Bagdhad), or we would put pockets of ketchup in eachothers pants so they would explode, or so much other random shit.

One guy in particular got it the worst, but he was also the guy who went out of his way to act the goofiest, and did some of the most ridiculous things.

Just how it is, people fall in to rolls. Especially when you're young and still a dumb ass about life.
>>
>>18697514
im not OP

>Are you going to work your way up?
if the process went on for a long time you will never ever be able to move up with the sole exception being doing something drastic and jumping all the way to the top in one move

in OPs case leaving is the only option because if he would try to upset the balance the rest of the group would have actively fought against it
as after all smb will need to replace him as a designated sissy fuckboy

on top of that OPs personality was molded for 5 years to suit his in group role
if he doesn't want to continuously be preyed upon he must learn to become the predator
>>
They're right you're an over-sensitive pussy, probably an INFP
>>
File: 1378277336946.png (216KB, 504x349px) Image search: [Google]
1378277336946.png
216KB, 504x349px
>>18696712

>Why are you all like this

>I cant be integrated into society because all of you treat me like this.

Why are you so retarded that you think "normal" people are somehow at fault for your inability to befriend decent people? I've only read two paragraphs worth of thoughts from you and I already feel like picking on you. You seem like an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>18696712
>thinking you're the sole reason for all of their actions
Wow you're a loser and self centered. You don't determine their actions dude
>>
Nah dude, I think you're just paranoid. You sound like my autistic friend, who also has paranoid delusions and sometimes thinks we keep him around to laugh at him.

We keep him around because we like him. You can laugh at people from afar, we do it all the time. There's a pretty high chance you're a difficult person to be around sometimes, yeah? So of your friends bother putting up with it, it's not so that they can tease you.
>>
>>18697390
You can be someone who isn't a total cunt without being treated like a fool

Problem with op is he's a fucking child.
>>
>>18697569
>>18697582
>get treated like shit for years for being nice to friends
>you must be a cunt bro LMAO xDDD

>>18697610
What even led you to believe im in any way difficult to be around?

>>18697616
id rather be a cunt than be walked on again
>>
>>18697631
Go ahead, pick the easiest way out.
See how happy you'll be five or ten years on.
>>
>>18697631
>What even led you to believe im in any way difficult to be around?
Your attitude.
>>
>>18697638
>>18697709
>so you are going through a hard time in your life?
>why should I care... I mean why don't you just cheer up and be yourself
>>
File: TroYEcB.jpg (171KB, 747x857px) Image search: [Google]
TroYEcB.jpg
171KB, 747x857px
>>18697709
What about everyone elses attitude towards me? because IM angry they treat me like shit im in the wrong?

fuck off
>>
OP, you sound like a real piece of shit. Irrational, to boot.
>>
>tfw no taytay
>>
>>18696712
>Entitled baby discovers the world isn't ideal and fair more at 11
>>
>>18697726
>>18697725
Specifically, I meant the victim complex.

Look, I don't know anything about your situation, but you remind me of my friend who has paranoid delusions about us secretly hating him, and we don't. That's all.
>>
>>18697832
im sure to a normie I sound like satan himself
>>
>be OP
>get mad at friends
>complain about it online
>everyone online says you sound like an asshole
>instead of realizing that there's probably something wrong with you, instead think it's some sort of normie conspiracy

You might actually be schizophrenic.
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>18697892
What have I actually done bad in this entire thread? What I have I actually done to another person? nothing right? People treat me like shit and im the bad guy now?
>>
>>18696712
My 2 cents:

>why do they do this
Every person as got insecurities. Some people like to keep around someone to mock because it makes them feel better about they own complexes, and, in groups, the joke don't end on them.

>You could have prevented this.
This is not your fault. But sometimes, being always nice is just too nice and it makes you an easy target. You have to find a subtle equilibrium between being nice and not being walked over, by standing up for yourself.
>>
>>18697904
>people everywhere treat me like shit for NO reason
>>
>>18697941
I dont know what to tell you buddy, everywhere I go people have to make fun of me. As soon as they get to know me they talk the most shit about me.
>>
>>18697950
That's because you act in a way that makes people dislike you. Every people ITT are ganging up on you, because every post you made revealed what a colossal asshole you are.
>>
File: 1504383590061.jpg (6KB, 223x251px) Image search: [Google]
1504383590061.jpg
6KB, 223x251px
>teenage faggot whining about life

I have absolutely 0 sympathy for you retards. YOu have your whole life ahead of you and you dare to bitch. Piece of shit.
>>
>>18697959
What's assholic about any of my posts?? You're delusional
>>
>>18698052
>guise i swear ur all bein mean2me for no reason
>i dindu nuffin
The eternal victim strikes again
>>
>>18696712

A few things...

1) If it's just once in a while sometimes loved ones politely insult each other to keep the other person grounded and remind them of things they need to work on. With occassional tact it can be out of love

2) If it's often, it represents inner pain or lacking that the offender uses as way to avoid thinking about their own issues. They are the weak ones for needing to hurt others.

3) In life you are gonna be surrounded by people that are more successful than you and less successful than you, both are good. But you are gonna also be around people that bring others up and people that bring others down. Keep those that bring others up close to you, and the other group don't rid yourself of them completely. but keep them at a far distance, they are black holes.

good luck OP.
>>
Lol OP sounds way to sensitive and blames the entire population for it.

Grow up, kid.
>>
>>18696712

As someone put it to me: " when you find someone that is in a worse situation than you, you feel relieved".

I was that person for my friends, and also my family, for a long time.

I can only remind the words of a Nobel prize winner, Cela: "there are just two kinds of persons, your friends (true friends) and the SOB
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.