[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theres a skinny chick with huge tits at my gym I think I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 590329009235.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
590329009235.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Theres a skinny chick with huge tits at my gym

I think I'm finally going to do it brahs, I can't keep beta-cucking myself and pretending like shes not there.

I'm gona say something to her. WHAT DO I SAY?
>>
hey
>>
Flash a smile at her and see if she smiles back.

No staring either, whatever interaction you do, don't make it seem forced.
>>
>>18696439

Then what?

>tfw near 30 year old adult man and don't know what to say to a woman
>>
Ask her if she browses 4chan's fitness board
When she says no, reply 'haha cool, me neither, what's your number?'
>>
>>18696441
Then there is only one path.

"Are you an archaeologist?"
>>
File: photo (2).jpg (244KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (2).jpg
244KB, 900x900px
>>18696438
>Gotta keep my eyes open, damned dragons could swoop down at any time.
>>
File: IMG_0025.jpg (154KB, 600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.jpg
154KB, 600x1800px
>>18696438
Same boat as you dude.

The other day she starts doing squats with these little ball thing right in front of the machine I'm on. She could have gone anywhere but she did it right there about 5 yards from me. When she finished she smiled at me and went on to do some squat things in front of the mirror. My dick was diamonds and I couldn't even hide it

I'm new to the gym though. plus she has headphones in, it would make a scene but fuck me I wanna fuck her so bad
>>
Hit her with the barbell
>>
ask if she's feeling fit buddy
>>
Ask her to spot you, then get a cheeky little conversation going
>>
Just be yourself, bro
>>
>>18696448
What's that ?
>>
File: 1488868639.png (86KB, 521x343px) Image search: [Google]
1488868639.png
86KB, 521x343px
>>18696438

ask her which book she prefers?
>>
>>18696447

I vote this
>>
>>18696439
/thread

She's not there to talk to you, she's there to stay in shape for her 6'3" boyfriend.
>>
>>18696442
This dude. Guaranteed to get her to laugh and feel comfortable around you.
>>
flex a 'cep
duh
>>
>>18696438
the average sea bass will swallow 6 gallons of its own urine within its lifetime.... now i have your attention lets talk about what movie you want me to take you to see
>>
Do you work out?
>>
>>18696438
>I'm gona say something to her. WHAT DO I SAY?
Nothing. She is there to work out, not interact with other people.

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>18696438
"Hello. How is the workout going?"

It literally is that simple.
The true test is not sperging out.
>>
>>18696459
>hey are you working out
>>
>>18696459
cringe
>>
>>18696460
Kek
>>
File: 1503367318077.jpg (75KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1503367318077.jpg
75KB, 750x728px
>>18696459
>Hello. How is the workout going?
>Good? Ok that's great. Well, bye
>>
Ask her if she wants to go back to your place to get another cardio workout in while watching a movie
>>
>>18696441

"Hi what's your name?"
"Do you live near here?"

Just take it from there and make up small insignificant conversation. Think of random things to keep the convo going - if you get lost just redirect the topic to her since I've learned that people LOVE talking about themselves. Avoid pick up lines or stupid shit like that. Good luck. I was 26 before I finally lost my virginity so I know a thing or two about being socially awkward.
>>
>>18696459
you can do better

>hey, am here to workout, and you?
>>
>>18696460
kek that's one of my favorite threads ever
>>
>>18696460
Came here to post this
>>
You can't just talk to her in the gym

Gotta be smooth enough to fake some situation like your car battery died in the parking lot and you need to jump it
Then casual like you ask her a few questions and get her snapchat then don't message her for a few days

>trust me m8 I fuck girls
>>
>>18696457

THIS
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 1600x990px
General Warning- Only will work if you can pull off being suavey Sammy Sosa.
Approach depending on what she doing ask where she learned it then go in with your left hand and squeeze between her cheeks. All whilst maintaining eye contact and possible right hand on her throat in case she panics from shock. But don't give in, that's key.
>>
>>18696438
you've gotta be friendly with women you don't just say a thing and then they suck your dick
>>
>>18696450
A spotter is some one who tells you if your getting an erection will doing heavy lifting.
>>
>>18696438
>feelin fit buddy?

Also most likely not big tits but sports push-up bra.
>>
>>18696465
>why is this creep asking me these questions out of nowhere?
>>
>>18696445
make a scene. itll make her wet. how many guys arent willing to make a scene?
>>
i dont think women go to the gym with their tits and ass hanging out to remain alone the whole time...
>>
>>18696438
Just politely compliment her about her bust and gently take her shirt off. Next you need to fondle her tits, suck her tits the she'll unzip your cock and you'll get laid on the spot. Trust me, I know my shit. I go on /hc/ daily.
>>
>>18696445
>she smiled at me
and you just stood there wtf if a girl smiles directly at you it means she wants u to talk to her. ask about her routine what school does she go to what are her hobbies beside working out and then if you felt as if she was responsive ask her if u want to workout together or see eachother outside of the gym
>>
>>18696438

Do us all a favor senpai and take a picture of her and point her out

If you need a situatiional pic taking excuse,there should be mirrors in your gym. Position yourself like you're taking a picture of yourself while she's in view of the mirror for the photo and that's your shot.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.