[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have autism >there's a guy in school that always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1390630719448.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1390630719448.png
5KB, 645x773px
>have autism
>there's a guy in school that always sits alone
>ask the principal about him
>"he has hardcore asperger's, femanon"
>tfw aproach him and say "May I be your friend, anon? I have autism too."
>tfw he says yes
>didn't aproach him for a very long time because tfw social anxiety
>get chill pills today
>ask if I may sit beside him
>"yes"
>holyshit.jpg
>speak for about 20 seconds and go quiet
>don't even feel awkward since both of us are autistic
>silence for about 7 minutes
>"anon, I very much enjoy your companionship."
>he says "okay"
this is as far as I've gotten socially
thanks for your /adv/ anons from yesterday.
>>
>>18696229
I hope for his sake you're cute

>tfw autistic too but i never get girls

im not aspergers autism but still autism enough to be alone
>>
>>18696229
Umm.. okay
>>
>>18696235
OP here.
I legit ordered lolita-like cute dress and white thigh highs and gotten bangs with bow on the head just so I look better when I talk to him. I don't actually want a relationship though since I want to be good friends with him and a romantic relationship would ruin that. I've spoken to him about only 3 times though since I usually stutter at the point I can't speak.
>>
>>18696275
Thats very confusing, can you psot pics?
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (201KB, 362x438px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
201KB, 362x438px
>>18696285
I've ordered this. Pic related isn't me but I have similar body type. I'm taller for sure though.
>>
>>18696309
well then you just made some autist a very lucky dude

>tfw no autistic gf
>>
>>18696309
>>18696317
also what does autism have to do with those japanese clothing shit etc? i mean you made him happy cause you're also autistic and have a good body and you get along well but as an autist i never get what people see in japanese shit
>>
>>18696321
OP here, I don't actually think anything too special about japanese stuff, I just think it fits me and generally looks cute on girls with my body type.
>>
>>18696275
You have a long way to go still. If you ever want a relationship then you will need to have sex.
>>
>>18696340
I want friendly interactions with an autist since I cannot relate myself to anybody without autism. Not sex or that kind of a relationship. I'm just tired of people saying "emotions this, emotions that" and "why are you so quiet" or "why do you keep spinning in circles"
>>
>>18696344
That doesn't sound like a healthy approach. Do you actively push away everyone who is not a special snowflake like you? Do you have actual diagnosed autism?
>>
File: 1503019323287.jpg (97KB, 415x454px) Image search: [Google]
1503019323287.jpg
97KB, 415x454px
>people believe this shit
>>
>>18696344
>Not sex or that kind of a relationship
>ordered lolita-like cute dress and white thigh highs and gotten bangs with bow on the head just so I look better

Stop with the dressing up part if you just want friendship, wrong signals all the way.
>>
>>18696347
I think I expressed myself wrong. Yes, it is actually diagnosed, but what I meant is I can simply relate myself more to the autistic people since I can understand them better. I have very hard time understanding others so it's easier if they have same diagnosis as me.
>>18696365
I am never aware of giving wrong signals and since he's autistic he wouldn't get them anyway. I'm really confused right now. How is that a wrong signal?
>>
>>18696372
Dressing up for someone is an action usually reserved for your romantic partner or someone you're trying to display romantic interest in, since you're (assumedly) trying to be more cute, and therefore more attractive.
>>
File: 1504514121319.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504514121319.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18696360
>people have nothing better to do but larp on anonymous imageboards

keeps me up at night
>>
>>18696344

>be autistic
>know what this is like
>find another autistic person
>want to just "be friends"

You know goddamn well that isn't going to work out. Stacey can get excused because she's an extrovert but you know the game, yet you're still going to put this poor boy in a position of where he loves you and you don't love him back. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

>you can't be friends with men unless you're married and their married
>>
>>18696592
But why does it have to be as a display of romance? I like seeing cute people, therefor, I enjoy wearing cute clothes myself and there must be someone else who likes seeing cute people.
>>
>>18696275
aspie girl here.

can u post a pic of what u look like? i have the same body type as u i'm guessing and i've never seen another girl who's in the same boat as me

i look extremely normal overall
>>
>>18696600
I wouldn't completely turn him down though. I just don't want a relationship since I am mentally not ready for that. Also, autistic people are usually very clear with intentions since they say them out loud wether they're weird or not socially.
>>
>>18696606
Sorry, I am too shy to post pictures myself on the internet.
>>
>>18696601
You may misunderstand me. Dressing cute isn't the problem, dressing cute for him specifically is. When you dress up nicely for one person specifically, its sending a message that you want them to see you in a more attractive light, and there aren't many more reasons to want one person to see you as more attractive than for a romantic pursuit.
>>
>>18696624
It's not only for him, it's because I like it myself so I might as well wear it. I hope he likes it though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.