[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gave a girl who works at a coffee shop I study at often my number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2382.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2382.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Gave a girl who works at a coffee shop I study at often my number while she was closing. Figured it's the best way to go considering she works there and I visit a couple times a week. She was a bit shy but everything went well (IMO).

Well, she didn't text last night, but I have some faith. I probably wouldn't text right after my shift either.

Not much to go off of, but what do you guys think?
>>
>>18696157
>Not much to go off of, but what do you guys think?

don't get your hopes up. she probably just took it to be nice and not create a scene. Then again, you might be pleasantly surprised and get a text from her. But seriously, don't get your hopes up or expect her to owe you anything.
>>
Waiting sucks doesnt it? Im in a waiting and hoping situation myself and its driving me nuts.
>>
File: 1354306803277.jpg (1MB, 1313x2063px) Image search: [Google]
1354306803277.jpg
1MB, 1313x2063px
Protip for the future that will save countless amount of time: You're the man, you have to do everything.

Count on girls NEVER making the first move. You get her number and contact her, don't give her yours.

Now you know.
>>
>>18696223
not OP but this seems a bit difficult since they are in a position where they cant have confrontation (they work there, cant escape, have to be nice etc) so its maybe less intimidating to give them the freedom to call instead of kinda forcing them to give you their number

this is why i never try anything with working chicks, im too autistic to tell if they're just being nice to me and smiling because they are getting paid or because they seem interested in me as a person
>>
>>18696223
OP here,

I agree with the exception for workplaces
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.