[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when you have three amazing days with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: bad-hiding-under-box.jpg (47KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bad-hiding-under-box.jpg
47KB, 500x281px
What does it mean when you have three amazing days with a girl you just started hanging out with and then on day four she says absolutely nothing to you except "stayin in today". Her complete lack of commuication for a day for worries me. Is it normal?
>>
Define amazing? Did you fuck? Kissed surely
>>
>>18695795

There are multiple reasons that could cause something like this. She might have caught a cold or something, there might be some personal obligations in her life, she might be an introvert who needs a day off socializing in order to recover. Don't be clingy af and allow her her time off.
>>
>>18695799
We drank a whoooole lot and cuddled and made out all day and night (she slept over everynight) and watched each others faorite shows and had friends stop by. No sex but I want to keep seeing her and work towards that
>>
>>18695830

Could be a possible shit test? Just act chill and if it was meant to pan out it will.
>>
>>18695830
Maybe she just wants a day to herself? Maybe she's not interested? Maybe she doesn't want to move too fast? Maybe she's hooking up with someone else? Man with the parameters you've given us there's really no way to know until you ask her. Give her some time and maybe text her in the evening or something. You got this.
>>
>>18695842
Thanks man, Im just overreacting and have to give it time. Waiting and wondering is a just a little sucky, I guess. It would just hurt to have such a good fucking time and a great connection with a girl and after the third day shes done with it.
>>
>>18695847
Yeah the waiting game sucks man but the best thing to do is just relax, go out to lunch, play some vidya, hang out with friends or go hang at the beach, go running. Do something to take your mind off it. Shoot her a text after dinner or something just to say hi. It's probably just in your head and she probably just likes her space just like you like yours and will come around and hang out again pretty soon if she feels the same connection. Don't sweat it, good luck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.