[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /adv/, so I am retarded and got a one night stand pregnant,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: NicePainting.jpg (217KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
NicePainting.jpg
217KB, 500x335px
Yo /adv/, so I am retarded and got a one night stand pregnant, apparently. What do I do from here?

Morally I am against abortion for my own genetics. Don't care what anyone else does with their bodies but the idea of my own genetics being aborted terrifies me. Happy for this view to be changed.

The girl doesn't know my last name, where I live, or anything about me. I could ghost her...

The story is this... Met a random off of Okcupid, went to the museum with her, headed into the city, bought Jenga, got drunk, fucked without a condom on top of a carpark (didn't nut in her), and yeahhh. Texted her a bit over a week after the event to ask if she had an STI because I was freaking and she sprung this on me.
>>
she wouldn't know this soon
>>
If it's only been a week since you fucked, it's too soon for most pregnancy tests to pick up on it. In fact, it's probably too soon for her to even suspect that she's pregnant. If she is pregnant, it's unlikely to be yours, assuming that it's been a week.

Also she has your number, so you're not untraceable.
>>
>>18695639
1 - You're dumb as fuck, congratulations.
2 - It's really early to know if she's pregnant or not, but it's not unheard off specially if she has irregular cycles.
3 - You're fucking dumb OP.
>>
>>18695648

Would I be untraceable if I blocked her number, snapped my simcard, and moved on?

We had sex on the 25th or 26th. I believe the 26th but I'm not 100% on that.

> In fact, it's probably too soon for her to even suspect that she's pregnant.

She didn't let me go and buy rubbers. Bit scared she might be trying to baby-trap me. I'm an unemployed student but I think I might have let loose that I come from a good family...
>>
>>18695659

I know I am retarded, haha. Sadly, fucking a stranger raw on the roof of a carpark isn't the dumbest thing I have ever done either.
>>
It's too soon for her to know with certainty, like others have said, so she is at least being dramatic. However it is absolutely possible that she didn't get her period and/or has swollen breasts etc. A friend of mine got pregnant and she knew right away. Some people know their bodies better than others. Also there's early tests for pregnancy and while they cannot say with full accuracy whether or not she is, they are marketed as being able to tell quickly, so it is possible that she took a test and it was positive.

Either way, it is a bit puzzling to me that morally you are against aborting your genetics, but not against leaving your son/daughter to whatever existence is waiting for them while you flee and live it up like a single man. I would really rethink your priorities there. A bunch of cells is the potential for human life. If she has the kid that's a real living breathing person with a certain character that's half yours, growing up knowing their father abandoned them, all the drawbacks from one parent support and so on.
I would just hope she aborts.

Also for the love of god just wear a fucking condom in the future.
>>
>>18695639

Other posters are right. Most likely she got irritated that you asked about STIs so she decided to make you sweat by telling you she thinks she's pregnant.
>>
>>18695660
hun there's not a pregnancy test out there that could shoot back a positive at this stage because her body wouldn't be producing anywhere near enough of the hormone that the tests pick up on. irregular cycles or not, a week is too soon to know, and usually far too soon to even suspect
>>
>>18695664

Apparently she did take one of those early pregnancy tests. A brand called "first response".

I agree that my morals are fucked. I really do not understand how they came to be this way.

>Also for the love of god just wear a fucking condom in the future.
I totally agree. We were on the roof of the carpark playing Jenga, she started sucking my dick, and then wanted me to fuck her. Both absolutely plastered at this point. I said I didn't feel comfortable and we could just buy a pack of rubbers and then come back. She started chucking a wobbly and I didn't think. I accept that I am retarded and made a terrible decision.

Only even texted her because another girl messaged me asking if I had given her an STI, I freaked out, and messaged this chick to ask if she had given me one.

^ Getting an STI test this weekend.
>>
>>18695669

Pinky promise? Because I'm sweating bullets right now, haha.
>>
>>18695682
yep, pinky promise. look it up, give yourself some peace of mind. and stop being such a damn whore lol learn your lesson from this one, yeah?
>>
>>18695689

Thank you so much, anon. You and these other anons have brought me considerable peace of mind!

Haha, I am what happens when kids from /b/ or /r9k/ discover /fit/, and go hard. I really need to learn that just because I am now attractive that does not mean I need to dick everyone as if I am suddenly going to return to being unattractive.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.