[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need advice on how to approach girls. do I say something funny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: fullsizeoutput_5.jpg (123KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_5.jpg
123KB, 1024x682px
need advice on how to approach girls.

do I say something funny?
do pick up lines work?
does dm'ing work?
>>
>set up tinder
>swipe
>message matches and ask them out on a date
>go on date
>>
>>18695486

>pretend girls aren't robots from another planet
>treat them nicely, like a human being
>????
>Profit!
>>
>>18695493
my problem is the messaging part. I just freeze up and contemplate every message which then leads to a very awkward conversation.
>>
>>18695497
I do treat girls nicely, I have many friends who are girls but the problem arises when I want to pursue a relationship
>>
>>18695486
It is very very very hard to chat up strangers.

You are much better off if you have some point of connection to start with - in the same class, on the same bus every morning, mutual friends - so you can open with something uninvasive about the common bond (How did you do on the test?) and build from there.
>>
>>18695505
thanks, I can see where you are coming from.
>>
>>18695486

Just keep it casual and don't force it. Be true to yourself. If there's a girl you see whose hair or has some makeup job you like,just go up to her and open with "Heya what's your name" and drop that impression she gave you"Your hair is gorgeous!" "Your clothes look fantastic on you!" "You've got such a sexy face"... In other words keep it organic.

Then tone it down and act like you're trying to dig into her

"How are you (Insert name here)?"
"Do you have anything planned?"
"Yes/No? Well ,i'd love to get to know you sometime. What's your number?" Then from there you send a text to it that says it's you and leave. Call maybe a day or two later and arrange a date.

It won't always work out well and you're bound to get someone who just cuts you short,gives you weak answers or just laughs their way out of the conversation but you'll quickly learn that's on them.

and

>dm'ing

It can work but you have so much competition that it's...Really...Really hard to get noticed by Senpai. Especially since when you aren't directly in front of a woman she figures it's ok to ghost you.
>>
>>18695505
>very very hard to chat up strangers
What are you talking, this is easy. I live in a paranoid country, but when I decide to approach its always good. Nobody minds talking to strangers, what you have to lose?
>so you can open with something uninvasive about the common bond (How did you do on the test?) and build from there.
Most beta shit ever?
>>
>>18695499
You have a long way to go
You are not confident at all and this is what women dig
>>
>>18695486

Go to youtube and look up Simple Pickup.
>>
>>18695628
>this is easy.
this only applies if you're attractive
>>
>>18695501
Thats the fuckin problem man. For myself and a lot of men. You cant start by trying to be friends, intentions have to be clear from the beginning - which makes the approach a little more complicated
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.