[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend will have a birthday in two months and I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: c3533ab98ff2f54992da37c88c2f1c57.jpg (104KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
c3533ab98ff2f54992da37c88c2f1c57.jpg
104KB, 736x1104px
So my girlfriend will have a birthday in two months and I was thinking of travelling somewhere together as a surprise gift. What would be good places to go to on the ~23rd of October? Would a budget of 2000 eur be enough? for two people? Or do I need to get more? I'm from northern Europe. Ideally, I'd go somewhere where it's still warm, if there's a beach that's a plus.

And should I tell her my plans to think of place to go together or should I keep it as a surprise and just give her ticket a couple of days prior?
>>
>>18695471
I'm going with her.
>>
>>18695471
Why aren't you in school, underaged virgin /pol/tard?
>>
>>18695468
Croatia, hear its pretty good.

also you should tell her. no point in spending so much money in preparation when she has made plans on her own
>>
>>18695468
>>>/trv/

>What would be good places to go to on the ~23rd of October?
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Southern France, Spain, ...

>Would a budget of 2000 eur be enough? for two people? Or do I need to get more?
Looks like more than enough to me, I bet you could last more than two weeks on that kind of budget, if you're not too picky about your accommodation. Southern Europe is relatively cheap, especially if you stay away from tourist traps and city centres to eat.

>And should I tell her my plans to think of place to go together or should I keep it as a surprise and just give her ticket a couple of days prior?
I'd keep it a secret, but you should drop hints to make sure she clears her schedule, and you can always try to pry some places she's always wanted to visit out of her to help you choose.
>>
>>18695503
She won't have plans on her own, I know that's for sure. We're living together. She just plans on spending it with me. So would it be a good idea to keep it as a surprise?

I've been to Croatia, a nice place. But the weather will be around 17-15 on Oct 23-... there and beside beach and summer activities I don't know what fun things we can do there.

>>18695507
Those are all good places, I'm thinking of them. Would Rome be a good choice? We can travel a bit around Italy too, though I don't have a driver's licence which is a disadvantage.

I was looking to get some nice place as a accommodation because it's her birthday, maybe you know any in Rome or places I should look from not to get into those "tourist traps"?

She mentioned Italy a lot, but also places like Jordan.
>>
>>18695589
>Those are all good places, I'm thinking of them. Would Rome be a good choice?
Rome is always a good choice, especially since it's a little less crowded in Octobre. The Indians selling selfie-sticks and other useless shit are kind of annoying though.

Besides the usual attractions in Rome, make sure to take a train trip to Ostia! It's one of the best preserved Roman cities and definitely worth a visit, more so than the Forum Romanum or the Colosseum in my opinion (I'm an archaeologist).

Another good choice is Naples and environs (Pompeii, Herculaneum and Matera specifically). Naples itself is kind of a shitty city though, but they do have the best pizza place in the world (Sorbillo's).

>We can travel a bit around Italy too, though I don't have a driver's licence which is a disadvantage.
Italy is a beautiful country, but if you're planning on taking a lot of trains then book them in advance as much as possible, because prices can be really high otherwise (Rome - Naples one way ticket cost me 60 bucks once).

>I was looking to get some nice place as a accommodation because it's her birthday, maybe you know any in Rome or places I should look from not to get into those "tourist traps"?
When dining in Rome, do so in Trastevere. That's where the affordable, non-touristic restaurants are. Don't EVER eat in the centre, unless at McDonald's or the like.

During my last stay in Rome, I slept at a cheap Youth Hostel very near the centre where they had free wine and snacks every evening. I don't recall the name atm and I have no ideas about hotels.
>>
>>18695671
Thanks man, that''s a lot of useful info!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.