[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related. Is me. I dont get whats wrong with me. Lately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Rezz-your-edm.jpg (783KB, 2048x1359px) Image search: [Google]
Rezz-your-edm.jpg
783KB, 2048x1359px
Pic related. Is me.

I dont get whats wrong with me.

Lately I've been going through some shit. Partner and I of 4 years are splitting up, tons of entanglement. Jobs extremely unstable and it feels as though the company is falling apart and I"m a contributor. Unsure of where I am about to live, or how I'm going to afford it or move any of my shit.

On the flip side, recently I have been to places and events that have made me experience a level of happiness and love and appreciation for the universe I never would have imagined possible 10 years ago. In that moment I try to let my happiness out, to let my sexy a f ear to ear grin come out, but all I feel is an overpowering and unrelenting sadness. I want to cry, to release all my unwanted baggage, to finally let to rest mistakes from my past, but I cannot.

I end up thinking "Everyone around me is happy, I can't be sad. These people don't want that. I don't want to be seen like that. I have seen endless pictures of myself and endless reflections of a broken man. I want to show the world that happy version of me" and I run. I clam the fuck up an I run.

I used to be the little bitch that would go to social events and bitch about their problems for attention. Now I hate that, and I removed all my friends so I could have a restart with a new outlook. However, now I feel like I'm just going to bitch about my problems to strangers and thats an even harder reality to accept, and now I actually need help.
>>
>pic related is you
>pic related isn't you though

anyways, there's no reason to hold baggage in, there's friends for that and if they can't help, get a therapist if you can afford it. Use that appreciation for the universe and try to apply it to your daily life. Things will work themselves out.
>>
>>18695340
Judging from a few red flags in your post, you sound like a victim of cultural marxism and the overt sadness you feel is the natural conclusion of that ideology as a human being. A little research and a little reading will do wonders to put you on the right path where you can actually be happy and fulfilled. It's not your fault, you just didn't know any better.
>>
>>18695340

what are those glasses
>>
>>18695412
Theyre custom made. Some guy made em for her, then made like 100.

Guy I work with got one, paid way more than it was worth.

>>18695399
Thanks my dude. What were the red flags? I will go down the rabbit hole that is Cultural Marxisism now, see you in a week.

>>18695361
Not at the moment. I rejected any form of welfare or state assistance my whole life, but after a stint in the mental hospital it was "get on state insurance or we (what boils down to we keep you here a month or more)". I still refuse to see a therapist that works with state insurance. One of my longest friends is one of these therapists and I've known her most my life, she has no fucking clue about the big picture in life.

Much love all
>>
I can tell from the bottom half of your face you might not be as pretty as you think. Sorry OP just the luck of the draw.
>>
>>18695340
So you're Rezz?
>>
>>18695437
Dont tell many people.

Most of this is PR but musicians now adays gotta get real with fans or they fall out of spotlight
>>
>>18695423
>Partner and I of 4 years
>Partner
>events that have made me experience a level of happiness and love and appreciation for the universe
>appreciation for the universe
>I used to be the little bitch that would go to social events and bitch about their problems for attention

Just the way you describe things, certain words you use, things of that nature. When you recognize CM for what it is, what it targets, and what it wants to destroy, how you've been duped, all you have to do is the opposite and I can assure you you'll be much happier. You'll recognize that things like objectivity, family, traditions, religion, even art and societal norms are all important to human happiness for a reason. The goal of cultural marxism is to destroy each and every one of those systematically. The end result is a husk of a human being, not even a real person. Is it really surprising when those people are extremely depressed?
>>
>>18695442
I get your jist. I don't talk like this in normal conversation, but thats probably because I'm normally too anxious to slow down enough to do so.

I don't see much use for traditions, but also pretty sure everyone could find something wrong with any one of those items on your list.
>>
>is me

it's be >be me you retarded (((newfags)))
>>
>>18695457
>I don't see much use for traditions
Holidays are traditions.
Elections are traditions.
You don't see much use for these things? They literally bind the culture of our country together. Just because you have qualms with one thing or the other doesn't mean they need to go. There's actually great value in preserving traditions, if you feel I might be wrong, I would direct you towards the last 140-180 years of the Roman Empire, what caused it's collapse and the specific things that happened within it's borders that facilitated it. Just food for thought.

Another great example that's relevant today is the Soviet's own blueprint for tearing down and replacing art/sculptures/monuments with mundane "modern art" (they even called it that in the 50s). Their reasoning was that it was unnecessary however it allowed them to destroy evidence of past history which aided them in revising history for propaganda. Look around you at the "modern art" in the US. It's meaningless, no substance, mundane. I'm not saying worship confederate statues or anything, but you should keep them so these conversations can happen, so people remember what happened. If you forget where you've come from, forget your past, you become subservient to the state and that's exactly what they want; the absolute dehumanization of people. It's something you and everyone else should be actively fighting against if you do value your happiness and the right to pursue your own self-actualization as an individual.
>>
>>18695470
Who the fuck do you think you are
>>
>>18695474
I'm the guy giving actual advice, you must be the other guy. Are you upset about what I typed and why?
>>
>>18695476
The opposite. You seem out of place here with how much real, well constructed advice you have to share.
>>
>>18695583
Oh, sorry. Was just trying to contribute something someone could find to explain why they feel the way they do. I don't think most people recognize what's going on around them or why they make the choices/decisions they do despite it being the source of growing depression and a feeling of disconnect. There's an explanation for all of it and if I can steer anyone towards that in a way they can understand it's kind of worth it in my book.
>>
>>18695595
4chan does not deserve you. I hope you have figured a way to take this philosophy to scale.

Global consciousness is raising, you must see that. Sometimes though the path is not very clear and there are not a whole lot of spiritual leaders that actually help people learn how to "recognize whats going on around them"
>>
>>18695598
(at least not in my life)
>>
>>18695340
So Rezz.. is posting here ... now...
We need timestamp
>>
File: 1503709188834.png (300KB, 1500x2207px) Image search: [Google]
1503709188834.png
300KB, 1500x2207px
>>18695598
>I hope you have figured a way to take this philosophy to scale
Just talking and having mild conversations without trying to upset anyone. It's tough but there are plenty of other like-minded people all over. Just have to kind of lead the person to water without spouting off like a complete loon. I was born in a communist country before my family came to the US so I can tell you first-hand how destructive it is to the human psyche and general happiness. I can also recognize what they're trying to do because it's so obvious.

I give them credit, they've gotten a little smarter but not by much. Instead of coming right out and saying communism these days they cover it up with words like "feminism", "globalization", "sexual liberation" etc. because it completely blind-sides young people who don't know any better but it's still the same end goal.
>>
>tfw when edm is so huge and youre a deadmau5 fan but you dont even know who rezz is causes youre too busy exploring other house genres
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.