[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A couple days ago I came inside my gf even though she told me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 1482260748458.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1482260748458.png
29KB, 882x1289px
A couple days ago I came inside my gf even though she told me to stop. It was early in the morning and I was barely awake (not an excuse I know).

Our relationship has changed compleatly after this event. We still hang out and sleep in the same bed but no kissing (on mouth) and no sex. She doesn't know when if ever she will be able to have sex with me again.
She says she cant see me in the same way again.

/adv/, i dont want my relationship of 1 year (longest for me) to fuck up because of my stupid dumb retarded disgusting mistake. Before this everything was looking up, we were looking for an apartment together etc.

What do I do? Should I just give her time? It was really recent so maybe things will be better in like a week?
>>
File: 1466908107706.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1466908107706.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
It's obvious you are just a practise bf. That is why she doesn't want you to cum into her. Because if she does get pregnant it will be with your shit genes instead of those of a chad.
>>
>>18695295
Please try to be kind in your life.
>>
doesn't sound good desu. What possible reason could she have to just suddenly get all serious about not wanting you to come inside her, other than wanting to end the relationship
>>
>>18695390
Nono, it was because we were going out afterwards and she didn't want it to run down her legs. We do that sometimes. What I want advice on is what to do know?
>>
>>18695275

How did it happen?

Did you just not manage to pull out in time eventhough you agreed to pullout method before sex, cause you miscalculated how much time is left till you come? In that case you fucked up slightly, but holding it against you for long is unreasonable. Apologize and say you will use a condom next time, and if she doesn't accept that she is stupid.

Did she say "No, Anon, stop!" but you ignored it and kept going till you came? Well, congrats, in that case you DID rape her, and your relationship ending is the least of your concerns. Her telling the cops and you getting buttraped by Jamal for the next 15 years is.
What you kinda deserve, if that is the situation.
(Well, not the buttrape part, but the prison part indeed).
>>
>>18695396
>because we were going out afterwards and she didn't want it to run down her legs
You just reinforced my point even more. If you don't see how then there's no hope for you I'm afraid
>>
>>18695275

If you're actually serious about each other, then you're probably overreacting. Things like this happen in ltr. Just act normal and things will get back to normal. And if they don't, then there're other, bigger issues in your relationship.
>>
patheticism, Hmph! rapey vibe alert
>>
Think of this as a test of your communication in your relationship. Talk to her and apologise.
>>
>>18695406
Holy shit, you're an idiot who has no idea how women think. Ignoring this issue may seem right, and things may get back to normal, but it's just ignoring a symptom of a greater problem. If OP isn't able to truly convince his girl he understands, empathizes, and will never repeat that which pissed her off, the relationship with never heal. Things will be fine for a week, a month, a few months, and then the next issue will rip it open like fresh stitches. This is how relationships die, by not fully confronting every ugly issue in the face, and solving it.
>>
>>18695417
And to clarify, no, she's not shittesting you. What I mean is that it's a test of how well you can communicate and sort out problems instead of fighting or letting them fester.
>>
>>18695421
How do I solve this then? Ofc we've talked about it a lot but there's nothing I can say more than that I am sorry and that I realize what happened is rape and I respect her etc.

>>18695425
How do we sort this out though? Don't know what to do. We've talked about this every night so far and the only thing we can say is that we have to wait and see how she feels
>>
>>18695489
>How do we sort this out though? Don't know what to do. We've talked about this every night so far and the only thing we can say is that we have to wait and see how she feels
If you've talked about it, then the ball's really in her court. Maybe do something super nice for her to show her how sorry you are? Also how old are you? You sound very young since she won't let it go even after having talked it out
>>
File: 1501483047241.jpg (72KB, 553x746px) Image search: [Google]
1501483047241.jpg
72KB, 553x746px
>>18695275
What the fuck is wrong with you and at what point did you allow someone to convince you that it's "disgusting" to bust a nut inside a woman? Holy shit son, you either need to hit the gym and get your T levels up or just go ahead and cut off your balls and become a tranny. It hurts even reading this shit and knowing that a human being is this fucked in the head.
>>
>>18695502
i'm still trying to get past the part about they both consider this rape and not a minor inconvenience that's solved with a washcloth and then you can toss it on his face afterward if you're at max butthurt. this thread is baffling
>>
File: 1503927061209.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1503927061209.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>18695511
They both consider it rape? wuuuuuuut
>>
>>18695489
>and that I realize what happened is rape

Ahhh ... that is why you didn't respond to me. The second scenario IS how it DID go down ...

Well, your best bet honestly is that she doesn't report you to the police or if she does accknowledges in court how sorry you are/ little you realized what you did in the moment.

You won't magage to make a "relationship" in which you have literally raped someone ever work again.

And she shouldn't have to.

I hope she reports you.

>>18695502
At the point at which he continued to fuck her against her will => he raped her.

>>18695511
THIS. This so much.

>>18695519
Yes, they do. Lurk more faggot.
=> >>18695489
QUOTE: " and that I realize what happened is rape and I respect her"
>>
>>18695498
I suppose it is but im all filled with regret and angst at this point but I guess I'll have to work on that myself.

I am 22.
>>
>>18695502
>>18695511
It really is mindblowing how corrupted our society has become when something so natural is considered disgusting.

>>18695525
The point is that from what OP told us, the whole situations is simply retarded.

>OP finished inside his girlfriend by mistake
>the girl gives him a hard time for it and threatens him with breakup/no sex with her ever
>OP has anxiety equal to having a baby with her even if doesn't want the baby/pay for it for 20+ years

What should have been solved with a simple apology and a laugh on both sides with words of reassurance (and maybe a quick visit to doctor for a pill, if it came to that), transformed into stress, anxiety and sadness.
>>
>>18695541
That's what happens when you don't respect a girl.
>>
File: latest.jpg (42KB, 552x665px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
42KB, 552x665px
>>18695519
inorite. no but srsly read this shit
>>18695390
>>18695396
>= rape
>all of my wat

>>18695525
aaaaand even more confused now

>>18695541
it's just such a retarded thing to even get mad over. i mean maybe -- MAYBE -- if he'd spooged all in her hair and nailed her in the eye right before they're supposed to leave the house i could understand an afternoon of sulky buttmad, but spending a whole fucking week feeling legit traumatized and both parties acknowledging that a heinous raep has occurred? what the flying fuck
>>
>>18695525
Yeah I don't give a fuck what you're saying especially not with your gayass deddit spacing and trying to pretend you're an oldfag. I want to hear from OP not you so you can shove it up your ass faggot.
>>
>>18695559
There's a fine difference between no respecting your girlfriend's needs/wishes and making a mistake.
>>
File: 87497979.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
87497979.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>18695561
Yeah man I'm lost as fuck on this one.
>>
>>18695579
>she tells him to stop
>he doesn't

That's not respecting your girlfriend and she deserves to resent him.
>>
>>18695541
Im OP, gf is on the pill.
>>
>>18695597
dude do you seriously think you raped her? like really seriously?
>>
>>18695601
I mean, I did a big mistake, but I don't see it as full on rape no. She said stop several times and meant it though so I'm not sure what to think.
>>
>>18695295
Unironically this.
>>
>>18695604
B8
>>
>>18695604
i think you should've listened to her and she's making a way bigger deal out of you not doing so than is called for, especially when the entire friggin problem could've been solved with a damn washcloth. i get the feeling disrespected thing but ffs girl choose your battles, she's making a mountain out of a molehill here
>>
>>18695616
I think she feels the problem is not the cum or getting it out but more the part where I did not listen to her when she said stop.
>>
>>18695633
oh it def is but that doesn't stop it from being retarded. going full retard on top of that and considering it rape...i don't even words at this point, head is too full of fuck to process
>>
So yeah, what did you learn OP?
I hope she gets back at you by pegging the hell out of you.
>>
>>18695604
>She said stop several times and meant it though so I'm not sure what to think.

Well, that IS rape. That literally is the definition of it. When a woman tells you several times to stop and you do not stop then you are a rapist and quite frankly deserve punishment.
>>
>>18695711
I know.
>>
>>18695511
Nothing OP said indicates that it was an actual mistake, and not ignoring that she told him to stop. (She told me to stop but I was barely awake and didn't.)

The woman is inherently more vulnerable during sex, she is allowing someone else to enter her body. If she gives OP a clear, straightforward cue (stop) and he doesn't, sex changes from a mutual thing to him using her body as a tool to get off and ignoring what she as a person wants. Not to mention that part of the issue is probably that she doesn't trust OP 100% that he was just out of it, and is afraid that he was being strategic (fuck what she wants, even though it's her body) and now sorry that she won't forget about it more than sorry that it happened.

For the record I don't think this is rape but if a woman doesn't have a red flag popping up when a guy goes directly against her telling him to stop then she's too naive for her own good.

As for advice, yes give her time, do not pressure her too much. Do not grovel in excuses provided you already apologized sincerely and tried to explain what happened on your end.
>>
>>18695616
>>18695658
OP can overpower her and take her by force, OP can fuck her so hard she bleeds, OP can shove his dick up her ass. Yes women could bite a man's dick off or whatever, but for men the damage they can do to women is much more closely tied to their own pleasure. If a woman has sex with a man then she trusts him to not actually use that power and to not put his interests above hers. That's what OP did, several times in fact. He made it more important that he was getting pleasure out of her body than that she has the final say about what happens to her body. Whatever experience that was for her cannot be undone. You cannot understand it by framing it like he came inside despite her not wanting to, that isn't remotely the point. He made her into a means to an end instead of an end.
>>
This thread is so full of autism and sociopathy that Im now worried where we all went do wrong. If a girl tells you to stop and you dont stop the that is rape. Imagine you are with a girl and she is freaky and wants to play with your asshole and you arent cool with it. Then one day she just shoves her finger up your ass while giving you a blowjob and doesnt stop when you tell her. For most people that is going to be a relationship killer or they are going to do everything to make sure that shit doesnt happen again. Most guys will feel safe in their ability to physically keep that from happening again but this girl is obviously not going to feel like she has that option because she was overpowered by OP.
>>18695275
Tldr You need to cut and run. Dont acknowledge any guilt because then you will be open for a rape charge because you admit that you raped her if you apologize. The relationship is already ruined. You know that you did this just to get that nut off and I have been there myself but not with the girl telling me no and to stop.
>>
>>18695757
>>18695775
oh save it you harpy. if i derp my hips the wrong way at the right moment i can break his dick like the boner had an actual bone in it. slamming my thighs shut when his balls are on a downward swing may not rupture a nut but a heel to the sack damn sure might and guaranteed bullseye is as simple as aiming for my own crotch. hurr but men can overpower women no shit sherlock. doesn't mean their most vulnerable bits aren't also just as vulnerable as ours when we've each got them directly interacting with each other. one of the many reasons to only share that level of intimacy with someone you trust not to harm you. being nutted in does not hurt. if something which not only does not hurt but actually strengthens the bond between a couple is able to be construed as harmful by op's girl, she's either fucking somebody she doesn't trust like an idiot or she's too far up her own ass to see straight and not emotionally mature enough to be fucking yet at all. your argument is as shit as your apparent outlook on interpersonal give and take in romantic relationships. this is slap on the wrist and laugh it off territory not welp time to be paranoid imma get raped broken trust territory. heaven forbid one person's interests ever get put above the other's for all of 5 minutes or on rare occasion one person gets pleasure out of the other's body even though they're not really feeling it atm
>muh disrespect
W A S H C L O T H
faggot. when the problem it creates is that easily solved and your whole basis for getting upset about it anyway rests solely on "but like...you didn't obey my command tho" you are being an uptight selfish paranoid delicate pampered faggot
>>
>>18695275
>>18695295
Why can't Americans into taking the pill or wearing condoms? you guys that retarded?
>>
>>18696187
She was taking the pill, the problem is that I did not listen to her.
>>
>>18696147
The reason I mentioned the option of biting was exactly to stress that I am not talking about what technical possibilities there are for hurting but rather how likely it is for someone to go there. As a woman there is no reason to squash a man's balls other than to hurt him (or being a .2% aggressive dominatrix being pushy), as a man hurting your partner can simply be a side effect of chasing your own pleasure. Like ramming her cervix with your dick as the simplest example. And the very fact that any man could beat up a woman if she hurt his dick and not the other way around impacts the dynamic. OP's girl was not thinking about that because she trusted OP, then he showed her that his word is final, not hers. I can understand sometimes being out of it and not instantly responding to needing to pull out. Repeating your boundary over and over only to be ignored is not normal. I have never had to explain this to any man, either.

> if something which not only does not hurt but actually strengthens the bond
I don't get why it is so difficult to understand that it's solely about the act of him ignoring her repeated "stop", not about the act of him coming inside. OP already said that he does come inside from time to time, for whatever reason she just didn't want it now.

>hurr durr you're a shit person, harpy, faggot etc
I don't care coming from someone spitting up this much venom because you disagree.
>>
bro i just blew loads in my exes and they all just had to take em if they couldnt they werent women i,d want to be with. you have been cucked.
>>
>>18696204
cared enough to respond. i don't get what's so hard to understand that this isn't as big a deal as you're trying to make it and nothing good comes of teaching us everything is rape
>>
>>18696249
I'm not on a discussion board to not discuss things. I care about what you have to say on why you have the opinion you have, not what you have to say about what kind of person I must be for having my opinion.

> i don't get what's so hard to understand that this isn't as big a deal as you're trying to make it
Because it is to me. It isn't to you. People have different interpretations and a different normal.

>everything is rape
I said in my very first post, that you also quoted, that I do not consider it rape (or at least, I would not consider it rape if it happened to me and from the response of OP's girlfriend I take it that she feels it's a grey area situation either or she would've broken up). But just because it isn't rape doesn't mean that it's fine, or no big deal.
When you are having vigorous sex then sure, there isn't always time for perfect consent and you should get the benefit of the doubt from your partner anyway. Life is messy. But that's still another realm than ignoring the repeated crystal clear request of your partner to stop doing something to them. And exactly because you are bringing all the sensitive soft parts together, it is that much more important to show that the word of your SO about what they do or do not want means a lot to you. That creates the safety and trust that can make for crazy uninhibited sex - at least for me, but in my experience this isn't an uncommon way of looking at it.
>>
>>18695295
Even though this looks like a troll post, this is true unironically. A lot of girls fuck guys and dump them, just like guys do. Looks she's doing the same to you.
>>
>>18696249
>everything is rape
not everything, just when someone tells you to stop and you don't. like, what happened in OP's case. if she had not said stop it wouldn't have been rape. it's really simple and not hard to understand i don't get why you're having such trouble with the concept
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.