[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22. Should I be a stronk woman or be a housewife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 1501246513254.jpg (31KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501246513254.jpg
31KB, 600x404px
I'm 22.

Should I be a stronk woman or be a housewife?

Ideally I'd like to be both.
I like the independence of my job and enjoy spending as much alone time as possible.
However, I also love domesticity as regards hanging out at home.

I think I would make a crappy wife though. Probably I would just make my husband frustrated and confused by withdrawing physical affection until we have to get a divorce. Rather than ruin someone's life, I figure I should just keep on doing my desk job. Which is also unfulfilling.

Maybe I should go full NEET and make a Patreon or something.

>inb4 op is a terrible sociopathic bitch

At least I'm thinking before rushing into life choices unlike 95% of people.

I guess I should do what "I want to do". But I don't know what that is.
>>
>>18694688
I think you should just do the best you can. I mean that sincerely.
>>
>>18694688
>I think I would make a crappy wife though. Probably I would just make my husband frustrated and confused by withdrawing physical affection until we have to get a divorce. Rather than ruin someone's life, I figure I should just keep on doing my desk job. Which is also unfulfilling.
what awaits you if you choose career are crippling loneliness and 80h work weeks
I see many women like that on daily basis and they are just miserable
my advice: find yourself a husband who will accept the fact that you are a weirdo
then just keep your vices in mind and let him plow you/suck his dick anyway even as you feel like withdrawing
and let him cuddle and care for you even when you feel like you don't need it

t. anon with antisocial disorder
>>
>>18694688
>>18694759
if it was not obvious following my advice will make you happy
>>
>>18694688
If you're a virgin, housewife.
Best would be a rural farming life. I would recommend finding someone in your area with a similar dream, because actual rural ones would expect to belt out kids, which isn't good for the solitary.
>>
avoid manchilds, as in guys who need attention of a woman (ie. mommy)

its perfectly normal wanting to be alone, i prefer that way but i have a relationship because sex is great and sometimes sharing things with someone you love is great

work and become a wife, easily doable, you will feel fullfilled
>>
>>18695185
>unmarried sex
>work and become a wife, easily doable, you will feel fullfilled
>t. Shlomo Shoahbergman
>>
>>18695307
t. Bitter virgin manchild from /r9k/
>>
File: DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg (248KB, 1200x1015px) Image search: [Google]
DCcGRFPV0AE5iPV.jpg
248KB, 1200x1015px
>>18695319
>using virgin as an insult
You really can't help it, can you?
>>
Watch this and choose what you want.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kj7VgBnQNUc
>>
>>18695320
Nothing wrong with being a virgin. The implication is that you are a virgin for the wrong reasons. Such as making stupid life choices and never making a single effort. Instead you sit in the basement all day long, never have had a job, and somehow expect a perfect gf to magically appear in front of you.
>>
>>18695337
Sometimes the only winning move is not to play. I want a woman with a similar outlook as me, and they don't exactly grow on trees these days.
>>
>>18695344
whatever you gotta do to help yourself believe you haven't failed a living organism's singular duty in life
>>
>>18695346
>implying artificial wombs aren't coming
>>
>>18695349
>implying you could ever afford one with your neetbux
>>
>>18695354
>implying we aren't going to seize the means of reproduction in the beta uprising
>>
>>18695363
The beta uprising will be a joke. Half of the betas will be too fat to walk up the basement stairs, the other half will get scared of sunlight once setting foot outside and going back inside.
>>
>>18695366
The earth will shake at our sheer mass. And if just a few of us fall back down the stairs, may the Lord preserve you all.
>>
File: 77.gif (1022KB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
77.gif
1022KB, 245x175px
>>18694688
It depends, are you an actual, real biological woman based on chromosomal evidence or are you a tranny (because my advice will be different depending on your answer but I do have some solid advice for you)?
>>
File: image.gif (83KB, 490x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
83KB, 490x326px
It's good that you're thinking about it,because like you said, most people really don't. But the good thing is you don't HAVE to decide right away. Do what makes you happy. Pursue a career, pursue study. If you meet someone and it starts getting serious, ask them what kind of relationship they expect going forward, and think about what's right for you.

If you had asked me at 20, I would have said I would never be A SAHM or let a man take care of me, and I would want to keep working and stacking money. Hell, I didn't even want kids until I met the right guy who made me want to make babies.
I got married, learned how to cook through trial and error, and I have always worked in some capacity or another, to maintain sanity, but I did what was right for me.
If you want to run an empire and have a house husband, kickass.
If you want to be a SAH pintrest mom who precook so meals for the week, makes all the Halloween costumes, and keeps a spotless home, I got mad respect for that too!

The thing is, you don't really have to decide the end game until you have a person to make that plan with. If you're flying solo, you can go where the wind takes you, but once you team up, y ou should have a game plan.
>>
There are guys out there for girls like you op. If I know the kind of Independence you're talking about I would be perfectly happy in a relationship like that. Quite frankly a scenario of a majority of time goes to myself with only a fraction of it spent with someone else is ideal for me.
>>
>>18694688

Honestly OP there are guys out there looking for someone JUST like you.

I personally have dumped 3-4 girls just for being to clingy, they have no life of their own. So if I want to work on my car or play some SP vidya they wont fuck off.

Never change OP, plenty of guys out there with a life outside their gf/wife that enjoy their own hobbies, but want someone to be with at the end of the day.
>>
>>18695411
>I personally have dumped 3-4 girls just for being to clingy, they have no life of their own. So if I want to work on my car or play some SP vidya they wont fuck off.

I would've been perfectly fine with that girl.
>>
>>18695429
Eh, they arnt horrible, just not for me.

I cant stand girls who dont have anything else to do but hang out with me. Its much more interesting/rewarding being with a girl who isn't content just sitting around the house all day, but enjoys doing things on her own.

You can share each others hobbies, but its just nice sometimes to have a break from people, even those you love. Just a personal preference I guess.
>>
>>18695455
This. So much this.

I'm your boyfriend, not your hobby. I don't exist solely to keep you entertained.
>>
>>18695307
>a working women is bad

yea, you are the scholo here, have you liked mr skehekbergs ass so you can "support" your parasite? or you are waiting for your neetbux, little shit
>>
>>18695346
>muh biology muh reeprodukshun is all that matters
This is why the planet is overrun.
You're a human, not a dog, use your fucking brain and stop thinking with your instincts for twelve seconds.
>>
File: mommy issues.jpg (28KB, 723x350px) Image search: [Google]
mommy issues.jpg
28KB, 723x350px
>>18695185
>not wanting mommy gf
So what for are gfs if not for pic related? Just to nag and bitch?
>>
>>18695873
lol glad you understand anon!

>>18696041
Sometimes your gf is actually her own person, someone interesting who has her own hobbies she can share with you and make your life more interesting.

Honestly the happiest Iv been in a relationship is when me and my gf have separate hobbies we can do on our own, but can share with each other if we get bored with our own stuff.

Makes the relationship that much more fun when your partner brings something new to the table instead of just taking care of you like a man-baby.
>>
>mid twenties guy married
>initially we'd have sex around once a week
>then once every two weeks
>then once a month
>now its less than once every two months
>refuses to do anything with me sexually
>explained that "its not you, its just my sex drive has plummeted and i dont feel like doing anything sexual"
>got a new full time job and not having any intimacy with my wife is becoming increasingly more stress inducing

I've approached her multiple times about the situation explaining to her how it isnt just about sex and that i feel super rejected and hurt that she is totally uninterested in me etc etc and she just wont do anything about it.
>>
>>18696623
She doesn't see you as a man anymore.
You only have one option anon.
>>
>>18696623

Just cheat on her and then tell her its her fault for not putting out more.
>>
>>18696041
>Just to nag and bitch?

People want relationships that are adversarial and sometimes have sex.

Because people are all kinds of fucked up and broken due to the single motherhood state of the west, which usually goes hand in hand with overbearing mother and absent father.
>>
>>18694688
Be both and give me your e-mail so I don't lose a rare gem.
>>
File: 1504551812558.jpg (425KB, 1550x864px) Image search: [Google]
1504551812558.jpg
425KB, 1550x864px
>>18696623

On a very similar boat. If you want to complain to someone who understands just say so and I'll post a discardable email.
>>
>>18695901
Women entering the workforce has been bad for society, yes. I'm not advocating barring everyone without a penis from working, but it should never be promoted as an ideal.
Only women with something unique to offer should consider a career. Entry-level and service stuff is alright to get a woman through her early years before marriage.
>>
>>18696824
>>18696623

You aren't entitled to sex you shitlords, you should be so lucky you even have a woman and now you're complaining about 'friend zone' status in marriage.

You're one step away from being rapists with that kind of attitude.

No one is entitled to sex. Man up and stop acting like NiceGuyâ„¢
>>
>>18697765

Grow up and stop talking about things you obviously don't know anything about. You're either trolling or don't know much of anything about relationships.

Of course people are entitled to sex in a marriage. That's the whole principle of monogamy. If sex weren't assumed to happen it would make absolutely no sense to be faithful to your partner (other than on a moral level).

Also, being married or otherwise in a stable relationship isn't "luck". It's hard work most of all ! You have to share responsibilities, conflicts will arise, compromises have to be made, etc, etc. It's not something that just falls from a tree.

When there's a lack of desire in one of members of a couple it's rarely the exclusive responsibility of one person. Usually changes/compromises must done by both sides. Just ignoring these problems saying people should feel lucky to be partnered up is simply pushing the problem down the line.
>>
>>18697765
So refreshing to see this comment. No one is entitled to sex for ANY reason.
>>
>>18698320
Lol you're an idiot. Virgin? Or do girls leave you after the first time because you're so selfish in bed?

You can't "force" yourself to want to have sex. That's not how it works. You either do or you don't. Yeah, maybe if you haven't in a while try/do things to put yourself in the mood but at the end of the day you feel it or you don't.

If you're not having sex then obviously the marriage is broken. Fix the relationship, the sex will follow.
>>
You decide when you get there. You're still 22 anyway.
>>
>>18698320
>Of course people are entitled to sex in a marriage

Holy fucking shit. You went and said it! You literally said a man is entitled to sex from a woman.

You are scum. Literally.
>>
>>18698482
>>18698340
>>18698478

Anyone in a relationship is entitled to sex otherwise there's no point to it. Half of women's problems is thinking they can unilaterally decide when and where sex happens. If that's what you consider a relationship, you're a twisted control freak and that's why your relationships are shit.
>>
OP I'm a child free married female. Do whatever you think is right there is no right or wrong when it comes to your life it is yours.

If you want to be both do it, if you want to be neither do it, if you want one over the other do it. Right now you do not know what you want but you will in the future so stay true what you feel is best and you will end up where you want to be.
>>
>>18696623
Same situation but I am the wife and its my husband who is the one avoiding sex but to be fair he is having issues with boners and gets discouraged even though I will pleasure him for hours. I love him though so I will pleasure him weekly in return for me getting blue balled with no sex. Marriage ruins sex.
>>
>>18698492
How about some people put varying degrees of importance on sex in a relationship and it's important to have an understanding about how much you want in contrast to how much your partner wants?

Nobody is entitled to anything in a relationship you asshole and if you're not smart enough to negotiate important terms before you settle down then that's on you as much as your partner. You should be self-aware enough to know what's most important to you in a relationship and comfortable enough to discuss it with your partner anyway.
>>
>>18698335
>>18698340
>>18698482

You're completely delusional. Everywhere in the world a relationship between 2 adults is based on the same basic elements : companionship, sex and a project for their future (children, etc). It might be more egalitarian or less egalitarian, certain cultures might expect other specific things but the basic elements are usually those. Unless otherwise stated these things are supposed to take place. If they don't then one or both elements of the couple will become resentful.

Of course people are entitled to sex in a relationship. Women and men are entitled to sex. Women often complain about lack of sex too. If it's systematically refused by a member of the couple then the relationship is in serious trouble. Maybe it's broken or maybe it's simply in need of fixing but simply assuming sex is a decorative element is pure stupidity.
>>
>>18695148
>>18695344
>>18695346
>>18695373
>>18697588
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>>18694688
Be a wife
>>
>>18699567
Wow. Thats some intense autism. Your version of what should be is not law.
>>
File: 2129546.png (368KB, 838x816px) Image search: [Google]
2129546.png
368KB, 838x816px
>>18694688
>Probably I would just make my husband frustrated and confused by withdrawing physical affection until we have to get a divorce. Rather than ruin someone's life
There are different men out there. Just be honest and talk to your partner about what you think you might face in the future, and leave the decision to them. If they decide to stick around while you make their life miserable, they have a reason to do so, so just accept it.

>Ideally I'd like to be both
Try to. If it doesn't work out, drop the thing that you like less. You can't know how things will work out unless you try. Go for what you think you want, and if it doesn't work, adjust. Don't think you know exactly what each decision will lead to.
>>
File: tripfagging.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tripfagging.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>18699567
Have a helpful webm
>>
>>18700684
You have to go back
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.