[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i fucked up a little bit. Im an 18 year old from NYC. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 214x236px
So, i fucked up a little bit.

Im an 18 year old from NYC. I was bored last week(Wednesday night) and used a texting app(textnow) and pretended to be a mutual friend. I didnt send anything bad, but as a joke i mentioned her and I dating and she caught on that it wasn't really the person i was saying it was. She then texted my real number and asked if i had seen somebody mentioned in the fake conversation and how she thought maybe she was texting her from a fake number. She told me she was going to file a police report and a little after that the conversation ended. So now i started to worry a little bit, but whatever. The next day, about halfway through the day she blocked me on snapchat and instagram. I dont give a fuck about being blocked, im just hoping thats not an indicator she actually filed a police report.

Ive texted her(and a bunch of others) from fake numbers before, but im not really worried about those because they were a while ago and on different numbers/apps. I'm worried she filed a police report and the cops are gonna subpoena the texting app and then my ISP to find out it was me. I'm nervous and scared. What should I do? Or is there even anything to do?

Ive been worried sick over this for the last week. I haven't been able to sleep and Ive felt like I was going to throw up every day.
>>
I read stories like this all the time and think "you have the internet, how could you have been so bored that you went and did something so creatively unexciting and also stupid", but whatever.

There's not much she can do legally but you probably fucked your potential friendship. Probably would take more effort than its worth to make something happen legally, but I'm also curious why she'd immediately call the police and try to file a report, that indicates to me that you've got some fuckin problems. Not sure why you'd impersonate a friend and talk to their friends in the first place anyways, but I recommend doing some inward thinking my dude.

WORST case scenario you could be put through the ringer for harassment/impersonation/etc but these issues are largely considered pretty minor as far as I know, but I'm not a legal expert I'm just some asshole.
>>
>>18694496
I don't really care about the friendship. I was mostly doing it to be an asshole. I really don't have any problems, I'm a fairly normal person. Obviously you're going to think its just me saying it but i have no issue with anybody else in any sort of way. I just did some stupid shit when i was bored
>>
>>18694516
sounds like real normal behavior
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.