[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >am a 4/10, but put on this facade of a cocky stud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1498419903160s.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1498419903160s.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>be me
>am a 4/10, but put on this facade of a cocky stud
>a 10 that i had been friends with for awhile shows interest
>get drunk, tell her how i feel
>"oh yeah I like you too but i have problems w relationships"
>alright not bad, but not what i wanted to hear
>ask her if we're gonna be a thing
>"yeah we just have to take it wayyyyy slow"
>i can live with this
>try and resume the friendship we have in order to 'take it slow' while still being flirtatious
>we used to laugh all the time when we hung out now the air is just full of an awkwardness
>text her some more, say shit like 'goodnight gorgeous'
>plain old 'goodnight' response
>ask how work is going
>not even a response

do i just stop talking to her and let her come back or did I ruin something or did she just say she liked me out of pity and right now i am like a quarter step above a friend zone

i need answers
don't want to invest emotional energy into a dead horse
>>
should probably mention that we had drunken sex the night before i told her how i felt
>>
>"Oh yeah I like you too but I have problems with relationships"

What she means by this is that she likes you but doesn't see you as being a long term partner. Get out now while you still have some dignity. Even if she does decide to be with you it will only be until someone better comes along.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.