[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok. So my wife of 6 years has been treating me like shit lately.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Ok. So my wife of 6 years has been treating me like shit lately. I ended up putting a recording device on her person before she left to work one day and overheard a conversation she had with a white co-worker. She told him "I've been wanting a pink baby in my life. I do not want a yellow baby, I want it to stay a blank color. I just thought I would let you know that." Him: "oh, okay". Being an Asian man, to me, this puts a great amount of perspective on our relationship. I asked her about it and she blew up and i backed down because I knew that if she heard the evidence, she would find a way to make it all backfire on me, a common theme in our relationship lately. She's bought an entire new wardrobe of lingerie and leaves early to work frequently. I then started setting up cameras and she comes home minutes before I walk through the door after work and pretends she's been sleeping for hours. She doesn't want to kiss or hug me anymore but she still buys me clothes, food, school supplies and I am going to see a psychiatrist in a few days for something to help me focus on my school work. I also recently put a hidden camera in the living room and she called him just this mourning. (sexy phone voice) "Okay clock out at 9pm that way we can meet for like an hour. Call me! " I suspect she will be leaving the apartment around 9 today so she can "stop by the store" or something.

I could leave but I would rather have advice about how I can take advantage of this situation, because at this point I feel as though she will be happier if I leave. I WILL be making my exit in a few months when I finish school. No one knows any of this except a few of my friends and the psychiatrist I am about to see. What medication will make me stop giving a fuck and focus on my school work?
>>
>>18694058
>I could leave but I would rather have advice about how I can take advantage of this situation, because at this point I feel as though she will be happier if I leave. I WILL be making my exit in a few months when I finish school.

Ladies and gentlemen, the wisest poster on /adv/.

I wish we could all tap into that self-interested guile you asians are so in tune with. I need some for myself. Tired of getting screwed over.

You wouldn't happen to be from one of the SEA countries, would you?
>>
>>18694067
No sorry we are not from SEA
>>
Stimulants will not make you stop giving a fuck. They will help you focus. They may make you more likely to act on impulse. Be wary of that as you navigate your exit.

I suggest you gather as much evidence as possible. A lot. 3-4 pieces that make it extremely obvious that she's cheating. Be very conservative in what you consider obvious and make sure it would be crystal clear to someone outside the relationship what is going on. More of the racism is good to have too. It sounds like you don't have a kid -- fantastic. Other than that, get your assets in line as much as possible. Make a list of things that are yours, procure purchase records if you have them. Don't attempt to confront the other man.

Good luck
>>
Is your wife Asian ?
>>
that's so crazy what you're doing with the cameras and shit but hey fuck it if she's gonna cheat why not, right?

i feel like you should do something out of spite to hurt her feelings

>plant gps on purse
>show up to the house of the guy she's fucking when she leaves to fuck him
>leave cake on the porch that says something mean like "don't come home tonight"
>ring doorbell
>run away to car out of view
>tfw they open the boxed cake and see that
>night ruined and passive aggressive revenge in the same fatal swoop
>>
>>18694058
Try just not coming home one day. Go ghost desu. Usually having a simple but effective plan will help put you at ease so long as you're in control.
>>
>>18694058
Dude. Simple. Deal with it.

Then when you're done school, leave a note saying "i know about him." and never contact her again. Answer no questions, answer no texts, never make contact.

Shell.never get to tell her side or make her bullshit excuses, shell never get closure, shell never get to tell you off in ways she planned. Youre just gone and she has no one to rip on but herself. The psychological damage will be immense.

It sounds small and lame but trust me.
>>
>>18694058
So whats the standpoint of your family and close friends? Do they know that she is the one doing wrong? Can she by any chance twist stuff for her advantage and put YOU in the bad guy spot? (This is like a superpower for people like her, they always find a way) Like another anon said, it would be fantastic if you could get clear evidence (from a outsider perspective) of her being the one doing the shitty stuff and not you. Btw you should consult a lawyer or something about using the recordings as evidence, from what i have read, it depends on the country and then varies from state to state, at least in the USA, usually you need the consentment of at least one of the members involved in the recording, depending of the state you would even need the consentment of ALL the members involved to make it not illegal, you should ask about this before commiting using the recordings as decissive evidence, it would be a chance for her to fire back using this as ammunition

I wish you the best of lucks, from a fellow asian to another asian i wish you suceed
>>
>>18694344
I called my dad and told him i would need to sleep on his couch after I finish school. He gave all his love and swore not to tell anyone. He compared me to a pimp and told me to let her pay for everything.

She is a Jehovas Witness, and they probably wont care if its legal or not if I take her conversations to them, in case I want to get her shunned (yes they really do that). I continued recording her for about 5 days more but to listening to all of the footage will take sooo long. I was hoping you guys thought this little bit was enough.
>>
>>18694058
Careful OP, in some places what you are doing is a serious crime that can result in significant jail time.
>>
just leave the bimbo and go somewhere else

>>18694465
maybe in the middle east?
>>
>>18694488
No, in most western countries. It's illegal to privately tape people without consent. Both the wife and anyone else on those tapes could get him arrested. The wife may have a hard time getting the charges to stick, but the other people wouldn't and could seriously fuck his life up.
>>
>>18694720
All he has to say is he saw some niggers roaming the area and took precautions to install a monitoring system in case they tried anything. He didn't tell his wife because he didn't want her to get paranoid as they hadn't done anything wrong yet. He made some test footage over a workday to make sure it was recording audio over an extended period of time and discovered his wife planning an affair.
>>
>>18694058
A pink baby lol?
>>
>>18695357
This is kind of valid reason for the hidden cameras in the house but no the first one OP used >I ended up putting a recording device on her person before she left to work.
This is the one that would be legally dificult to explain

>>18694458
The shunned part, you can take advantage of this, depending on how you are going to proceed, this can be a safe net for you, if being shunned is such a big issue for her she wont make it to the authorities, if she does, you let her family know about the recordings and GG, show them the most impacting parts, but have a full copy of the recordings in case her family still believes "its fake"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.