[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had an online girlfriend for almost a year (we have an anniversary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: $$$ cash cash money.jpg (564KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
$$$ cash cash money.jpg
564KB, 3000x3000px
i had an online girlfriend for almost a year (we have an anniversary on the 8th of september) and lately we've been talking less and less, because i started hanging out with a different girl in real life
we became best friends really quickly and today after lots of hugging, i realized i have a crush on her
i feel really terrible, since the first girl is my first girlfriend ever and she's really great and i really don't want to end that or hurt her at all, and overall i feel like this relationship is starting to be weaker because of me, but i feel the second girl is like a dream coming true
i'm really confused and end up crying whenever i think about it, so yeah, i'm a little bitch
pic unrelated, it's my shitty drawing of a piggy bank i did for the second girl
>>
>>18693722
I have successfully had an online relationship that graduated to IRL and am now married to her.

What form of online interaction do you have with her? MMO? social media only? What distance are we talking about? Across the country or states away?
>>
Be honest with the online girl because if you are growing distant she won't know why. It'll hurt less if you tell her. You should probably try to be with the irl girl.
>>
>>18693730
we live in the same country, and we mostly message each other through facebook, though we used to skype almost every day
>>
>>18693732
the thing is i don't wont to hurt her at all, and i don't even know if the second girl is into me
>>
>>18693734
I assume you live in some euroPEON nation that isn't much larger than a state in america.

I suggest at least visiting her IRL and see if you feel closer to her instead of the new girl. You also run the risk of being chopped up into little bits by the killer you've been talking to this whole time. Maybe spend a few days down there, it will feel a lot different meeting up. Its so much easier understanding your feelings for her when you meet irl, you may feel so much deeper love that you won't care about the other.

Infatuation is what happened with your IRL friend, if you play video games it is akin to hype for a new game. It can be very blinding, if you truly think the online girl deserves a shot you should give her one before you make a life altering decision like choosing the irl girl out of what could be very temporary emotions. I am very sorry if she turns out to be a male cannibal living off stray cats and paperboys.

Meet her for the sake of not having the question of "what if" forever in your mind.
>>
>>18693722
You're acting like a selfish little bitch. "i don't want to hurt her". Well guess what? There's no such thing as a win win situation in a break up. Someone always ends up with the shitty end of the stick. You're going to have to be a man and just be straight forward with girl #1 and tell her you're starting to develop feelings for someone else. Honestly is the best policy when it comes to breaking up.
>>
>>18693757
yep, you got me about the location
your advice feels pretty inspiring and just right, also i don't think she's a male cannibal, since we saw each other on cam and send photos of ourselves almost every day
if anything, she's a female cannibal
either way, i think you might be right, about that hype thing and meeting her, and everything really, thanks
>>
>>18693772
haha jokes on you i'm actually female
i get what you're saying though, even if you don't quite get what i'm trying to say
i don't want to break up at all, since i found the crush just today and i don't even know if that might be serious
i still don't want to cut off the second girl, but i know the more we hang out the more i'll be into her
if i'm certain i want to actually break up, trust me i'll do my best to be honest about it
anything for u anon
>>
>>18693802
First of all, you're probably like 15 years old. Secondly, it does NOT matter whether you're female or male. You don't keep one girl as a safety net just because you're scared that this new girl you like might not like you. That's pretty fucked up of you anon. You're pretty young and don't know what the fuck you're doing so I suggest you don't get in a relationship until you get a little older. Your brains probably still under developed.
>>
>>18693802
gay
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.