[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it selfish/controlling for strip clubs to be a deal-breaker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: N1JjpCY.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
N1JjpCY.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Is it selfish/controlling for strip clubs to be a deal-breaker?

I have been with my SO for 6 years and we're both 25. He hasn't expressed any desire to go, but the topic came up recently because of his brother's second wedding and possible bachelor party.

I don't want to control him, and I don't want him to miss out on bachelor parties especially if it's his siblings/close friends. I know going to strip clubs is the norm, but it really bothers me. Sex is a big part of our relationship, and I can't imagine feeling the same way about him if I knew he had just gone to a strip club and received lap dances/touched another woman/etc.

I know it's possible to go and not get a lapdance, but with alcohol involved, it's never going to be a guarantee. I don't know what I should do. I guess it's hypothetically speaking at this point as he hasn't even been invited to one yet. But he has brought up that if he was invited to a bacherlor's party and they ended up at a strip club, it's clearly out of his control. But I just know that if he did go, I know I wouldn't feel the same way about him afterward, and I'm worried it could be relationship-ending.
>>
It sounds like you're overly paranoid.

If he cares about you it means nothing to him and it'll likely have him avoid it even if he attends.

The issue is entirely on your end deal with your hangups.
I get pangs of this from time to time but I just remind myself I trust them and they care about me. If I get burnt by that oh well.

Plus even if he gets touched by another woman its likely brief and completely unattached. You've been with him six years and you're this possessive? He clearly cares for you.
>>
As long as you don't cheat on him sexually or emotionally we don't consider your concern valid.
>>
You're going to have to work that out with him.

I mean I don't think it's a big deal, but I'm a guy.
>>
>>18695090
we don't consider ANY concern valid desu
>>
>>18694518
>Plus even if he gets touched by another woman its likely brief and completely unattached. You've been with him six years and you're this possessive? He clearly cares for you.
Nothing wrong with it. She just has different relationship boundaries than you. I would consider a stripclub a complete dealbreaker without question too, and most of the people I've been in relationships have as well. That's without any touching being involved or thinking someone might cheat. Allowing a stripper or whoever to touch you intimately is a whole other level. It's complete disloyalty and lack of emotional connection or brevity have nothing to do with it.
>>
>I know going to strip clubs is the norm

It really isn't OP I don't know where you got that idea. Starting off a committed relationship by having random whores rub their vaginas is a hollywood meme, much like sweet 16s and other things like that. If it really bugs you tell him, I don't have any more advice than that.
>>
>>18693693
Just ask him not to drink at the strip club and not touch the women

What I did was when I went was be the group daddy and made sure nobody got into trouble, not focusing on the women
>>
>>18693693
>and they ended up at a strip club, it's clearly out of his control
He could go to the bar next door for some beers while they're there
>>
>>18693693
>but with alcohol involved, it's never going to be a guarantee
Bullshit
Alcohol doesn't make people lose complete control

Sounds like you just don't trust your boyfriend
>>
>>18693693
No it's not.

Also don't look for others to help shape your opinion. If you don't want him to go to stripclubs, you don't want it.
You're not telling him to wear a blindfold and not dare look at any other woman.
You're telling him that you'd rather not he'd go to a place that is literally meant for guys to look at naked women.

Don't be insecure, if it's a dealbreaker for you that's that.
>>
worry more about being white trash
>>
Yeah, you're gonna need to fix your sexuality problems. Insecurity is annoying and it's not fair to him. If you don't want to change, find a prude or someone you're not going to drag down with that kind of mentality.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.