[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

19 in college last relationship was freshman year of hs, lasted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: giphy (2).gif (709KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
709KB, 400x400px
19 in college last relationship was freshman year of hs, lasted a month, so I have no clue what a serious relationship is. Start hanging out with girl from my hs, we go to different schools, but I pass it on the way to my class. We hang out a bunch, go out one night, walk campus and we kiss hold hands etc. We hang out again, she takes a nap while I study in her room when she woke up, she starts making out with me. No clue what to do, never done it before, but do my best and apologize afterward she seems cool with it. Boy was I wrong. Fast forward a few hours of us hanging out with some other friends, and she starts to become more distant. No clue what’s going on try to talk to her and she said nothing. I take her and friend’s home, and I text my friend who was with us to get his opinion. Turns out she didn't feel anything from the kiss/make out and feels like she destroyed our friendship. I was so confused and to be honest angry, because I don’t think I did anything wrong. I called her later that night and we talked for a bit, but again I got a whole load of shit and at the end she said the infamous “I think for now we should just be friends”. This was a week ago and I have no clue what to do, I haven’t talked to her since, to give her space. I need some advice; I want to salvage a relationship with her, even just a friendship.
>>
You crossed the event horizon my dude. Abort.
>>
>>18693686
so shes talking to my friend (whose gay) alot about our relationship, and he seemed optimistic about my chances
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.