[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls, or guys with experience, do you usually text a guy first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1503093632999.jpg (329KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503093632999.jpg
329KB, 1600x1200px
Girls, or guys with experience, do you usually text a guy first if you're interested or do you wait for him?
I recently moved into a new apartment at my uni. I met a group of girls that lives across from me Friday night. Two of the three girls left after meeting, but I talked to the last one for about 50 minutes before I had to leave for a party. I invited her out but she said she had plans and would try to make it (she didn't). When I got back, we talked until 3 am. The next day, she wanted to see my apartment and she said she'd stop by for about 5 minutes. She ended up staying until 2 am for 3 hours and texted a bit more after she left. We exchanged one Snapchat yesterday but haven't actually talked since Sunday night.
I'd like to pursue things with her because we hit it off well. I want to text her but I don't know what to say besides "Hey, what's up?" or open up with an inside joke from the other night. I don't even know if she's interested in me so I feel like I'd be bothering her. What do I do? I really don't want to fuck things up.
>>
Tell her, that you enjoyed her company from the other day and would like to meet up some more, if she's available.

Have some idea for an activity already prepared, just in case. Sightseeing, parks, some converstaion topics, etc.

You miss all the shots you do not take.
>>
>>18693668
Ask her on date.
>dumb frogposter
>>
>>18693668
>Girls, or guys with experience, do you usually text a guy first if you're interested or do you wait for him?
Talk in real life you autists.
>>
>>18693725
Yeah, she thanked me for letting her "overstay," and I said I had fun. Talked some more then said goodnight and that's the last thing I sent. It wouldn't be weird if I just asked her out out of the blue? Maybe lead into it instead? The issue is is sorority recruitment starts this Thursday, so she'll probably be busy all week.
>>
>>18693668
Jesus fucking Christ how fucking insecure are you. She enjoys being with you, that's why you were together for so long and why she was looking to spend time with you. Romantically? Idk. Depends on how you behave around her. But everything you said definitely says she likes being around you and you obviously like being around her. What do you do when you like spending time around people and would like to spend more time with them? You ask them if they want to spend time.

This isn't fucking astrophysics. Want to hang with random buddy XY? Ask him. Want to hang with random sloot YZ? Ask her.

>b-but who t-texts f-first
Stop this autism. This is like thinking about moving your arms while walking.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.