[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>googles how to make friends "go to events and make some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>googles how to make friends
"go to events and make some hobbies and you will get LOTS and LOTS of friends!"
>checks community ads
>three ads - one about a theater for kids, one about karate for kids and one about some obnoxious coverband

"go to the gym and you will make likeminded friends!"
>tfw worked out for three years and not a single friend made, only social people there do cross-shit. I also only find it appealing to actually work out and not discuss it

"go to the bar"
>still lives with parents and live far away from town so I can't get to town at night or whenever people hang out there

"get a job"
>every job ad require super social skills and past work experience

I need friends to get social experience to get a job, but at the same time nobody wants to be a friend with jobless loser who lives with parents.
I don't even want friends I just want to move out, experience love and get a job in the first place. I also feel suicidal and it makes me sad and demotivated as hell so I just end up spending time in front of my computer everyday.

What the heck am I supposed to do? Everything feels so hopeless
>>
Not all jobs require social skills, you just need enough not seem crazy in an interview and be able to answer the common questions like a normie (there are guides that can help you prepare). But going away to study seems really obvious, why havent you?
>>
>>18693535

You need to break your routine, man.

>I can't get to town at night

Then go during the day. Try to find a club or a hobby in town if your community is so small.

>I need friends to get social experience to get a job

Not really. You can still look for a job while you try to make friends.
>>
Appreciate the advice but I think my weak will and sadness is holding me back. I barely feel like doing anything but feeling self-pity

>>18693562
Actually I do study but I feel too sad and unconfident to approach already established social groups who don't need a loser without humor and only 3 fb friends in their circle.
I also got nothing interesting about me and I never feel like doing something.
I think people would only feel weirded out if I approached them and disrupted their nice time together

>>18693564
Nothing in town feels interesting though. Like I mentioned there's only kids club karate being advertised. I acknowledge the town having a football club but that's it, they only seek professionals and people who actually like football.
>>
>>18693562
This, you just have to be not 100% autistic. I literally have no friends and hate people and even I can get a shitty slave wage job. All you have to do is basically express you won't talk back or freak out when a customer screams at you and treats you like absolute garbage over shit you have no power and control over anyway.
>>
>>18693593
You ever consider you can start your own thing too?
>>
>>18693593

The town doesn't have a geek meet spot? A movie club at the library? Volunteer work teaching kids or something?

Don't look online. Actually go there and walk around to see what you find.
>>
>>18693609
There's no locale to hire and I don't have the money for that if there would ever be. There's also nothing I could make a club for as I don't find anything interesting in life. How do you find stuff interesting in life? I have tried many common things such as sports and creating shit but it is all extremely boring for me and I totally suck at it.

>>18693613
There are no geek meet spots or movie clubs as far as I know.
The three ads I mentioned in OP actually were the physical ones in town center.
>>
>>18693593
>already established social groups

there is a permanent change in progress when it comes to groups in college. learning groups and facile friendships form new from time to time... and especially in later semesters from course to course. maybe you should not focus the social stuff whenn you are to afraid... you could focus only on meeting people to learn stuff so you can do better in exams. the only mistake you can make in those learning groups is to talk to much annoying bullshit. nobody will suspend you because of a lack of humor. maybe in the end you get to new real friends... and if not you get to know how to join social groups.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.