[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm afraid I am settling down to early. I am 23 and am still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 479afae335c84c479a26da3ae51e1d58.jpg (186KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
479afae335c84c479a26da3ae51e1d58.jpg
186KB, 864x1536px
I'm afraid I am settling down to early. I am 23 and am still with my first gf from when I was 20.

I keep imagining what sex with other girls is like and shit. At the same time I'm content with where I'm at.
>>
>>18693033
>I am 23 and am still with my first gf from when I was 20

Oh wow what a champ.

Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
yall are obviously going to grow differently as people, especially from your 20 year old selves. lmao dont expect live together for 50 years
>>
>>18693033
People change alot over time. Thinking of fucking other people is actually normal among all humans (this doesn't include people who act on it). Its taboo to speak of it though. Now you mentioned the lenth of your relationship. Really think.. Were they enjoyable years? Do you think whoever she is going to become is someone you're going to adapt to as you change with time as well? If yes then continue pursuing your current relationship. If you feel as if youre going to act on your 'taboo' thoughts... Maybe review your sexual part of you twos relationship. Talk to her if yoi feel its inadequate.
>>
>>18693033

Hello, Anon.

If you are curious to know how it is to have sex with other people, why don't you talk things over with your girlfriend? You can ask for an open relationship with her, or at least to have a third party in there. Do not forget to be as honest as possible, though. There is no need to break up with her, considering that you are content with this girl.
>>
>>18693033
>At the same time I'm content with where I'm at
So what the fuck are you whining about? Start whining when you're not content with where you're at. You're not missing out on anything since you're exactly where you want to be. That's why you're content where you're at.
>>
>>18693033
It's not just sex, think about what other girls can't give to you, like the relationship that you have with your gf, the chemistry that you guys have together, I know sometimes is the curiosity saying louder but just think how good is your gf and why you are together.
Also talk to her if you don't have a taboo like anon said above.
>>
>>18693033
Having same problem with my gf except a little younger, been 2 1/12 years now. I think what I need to do is break up with her because although she is great there will be happiness elsewhere
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.