[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate it. I have horrible self control so I fap but then I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1503773823304.jpg (181KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1503773823304.jpg
181KB, 1024x768px
I hate it. I have horrible self control so I fap but then I just feel disgusting and awful. I don't want to have sex again or want to get a boner or anything any more. Leaving surgery out of the equation, how can I get rid of my sex drive.
>>
Clearly there is an underlying reason why you hate your sex drive. Maybe you should work on addressing that instead of trying to neutralize one of your basic biological functions.
>>
>>18692889
/thread
>>
>>18692889

I don't know, maybe, but this feels like a bigger issue than anything else going on in my life and has been genuinely making me unhappy.
>>
>>18692906

Have you considered a therapist?
>>
>>18692938

Tried it for years. An hour of someone talking at me instead of to me is not very appealing
>>
>>18692983
Then maybe you need to take some time away from whatever you're surrounding yourself with and do some deep searching. Why do you feel disgusted? And why does that make you feel disgusted? And why does that justify being disgusted? And why are you disgusted in the first place? And keep asking those questions until you find the root. Eventually you will run out of questions. The answers won't come overnight. Stop surrounding yourself with depressing people and media in the meantime. You don't need anything to tear you down more than you're tearing yourself down already.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.