[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys give me some meals I can have throughout the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1503301535030.jpg (33KB, 620x437px) Image search: [Google]
1503301535030.jpg
33KB, 620x437px
Can you guys give me some meals I can have throughout the day to lose weight with a TDEE of 1800? I'm fairly poor, so I can't really buy fresh vegetables and such.
>>
>>18692849

fresh vegetables are extremely cheap though.

2 pounds of carrots costs like 1.50 at smart and final in west hollywood california (one of the more expensive neighborhoods).

in the whole 2 pounds thats only 360 calories. compare that to beef which has about 1000 calories per pound (give or take depending on how lean it is)
>>
>>18692849

define 'fairly poor', what is your monthly food budget?
>>
>>18692864
About 30-50 dollars.
>>18692862
Yeah, but for me, the thought process is that I can buy lots of ramen packs and chicken noodle soup for the same amount. If it's necessary for the meal plan, I'll change, though.
>>
>>18692884

>30-50 dollars
>a month

no, stop worrying about your weight and start worrying about how yo uare going to survive. make getting a better financial situation your top priority instead of losing weight, I mean fuck you could be applying for food stamps
>>
>>18692891
Probably because I'm fresh out of highschool and I can't get a job to save my life. California is a bitch to live in. I can probably raise that amount to ~100 per month if I ask my mother, but I'd rather not unless it ensures weight loss.
>>
>>18692903

>i could ask my mom

or just apply for food stamps i live in fucking hollywood off of 1600 a month you can figure it out man
>>
>>18692915
Can you apply for food stamps at 18? I thought you had to have a job previously.
>>
>>18692932

nope.
>>
>>18692932

you dont have a job? GO GET A JOB.

in the meantime apply for foodstamps. you're thinking of unemployment checks. foodstamps are not that. go apply ASAP. they move white people to the front of the line.
>>
>>18692940
>>18692915
Well, ignoring the fact that I'm poor, let's pretend I'm the richest man in the world. What are some meals that I can have throughout the day that'll help me reach ~1400 calories a day?
>>
>>18692952

vegetables.

Calories in a pound of...

>chicken thighs: 800
>greenbeans: 141

>steak: 1227
>brocolli: 153

>salmon 944
>asparagus 85

>pork 1099
>celery 68

vegetables are low in calories and high in nutrients. they arent very dense but take up a lot of space, so whereas you might feel full eating a pound of meat, you wont need a full pound of veggies for the same effect.

if you must have meat limit your self to only half a pound per day, then fill up the rest of your day with veggies.

if you need a 'meat' fix use a broth for flavor. beef broth is only like 60 calories per cup. two cups of that with veggies soaked in it is still going to be a lot less tha nif you just ate some chicken.
>>
>>18692849
Get a job doing manual labour OP, you'll have money to buy decent food, you'll loose weight from doing a manual job, you'll get a decent tan and feel better about yourself overall
>>
>>18693084
What kind of job would be like that?
>>
>>18692849
I have never understand how people could be fat, and if so, why don't they stop it?
Can you just don't eat shit?
And stop pretending vegetables are expensive?
>>
>>18693610

this. I'm 125 pounds. just barely a bulge to my gut and already like 'welp guess its time to switch out noodles for squash and beef for tofu'
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.