[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF keeps wanting to see what my ex looks like. When we first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 5kfqjv97vnjy.jpg (12KB, 234x231px) Image search: [Google]
5kfqjv97vnjy.jpg
12KB, 234x231px
My GF keeps wanting to see what my ex looks like.

When we first started dating, I told her that she was an upgrade to make her feel good. While I do believe that overall (ex was insane), my ex was a lot skinnier and had a better body. My gf gets super insecure about her weight, so I'm afraid this will cause trouble.

I've been stalling her for two years, but eventually she is gonna want to see her Facebook or something.

What can I do?
>>
She's a woman, she's going to figure out who she is eventually. You might as well show her straight up, and tell her that you find her (your current gf) more desirable in any way. Your gf shouldn't be asking to see the pictures if she can't handle it, you can't help other people being insecure.
>>
>>18692832
>for two years

You've been together for 2 years and she still gives a damn about your ex? She might be a psycho in hiding.
>>
>>18692873
This
>>18692874
And this
>>
Try and find a bad picture of her.
>>
>>18692832
Don't do it. Though both of my ex's were hot my current gf is just as hot but has totally flipped her nut after seeing pics of both. I didn't even show her but she got them from one of my friends. Hell, I know better than to even mention an ex to a gf, not directly nor indirectly in reference. Women do not handle this shit well at all.
>>
>>18692874
She keeps brining up that I got to see hers from a friends Snapchat and that it's not fair that she doesn't know what mine looks like.

My breakup with her was rough too, I have her blocked on everything. So even for myself I don't want to go looking up her Facebook.
>>
>>18692832
Block your ex and tell your gf that it was your ex who blocked you and now you cant pull up pictures shes tagged in.
>>
>>18693021
Damn, you have a perfect excuse for not digging up that shit. If she insist tell her to find your ex but you don't want to know anything about her now.
>>
>>18692832
You have the right principle, anon. Do not show. Let the lady go crazy. If she dumps you it's natural selection.
>>
>>18692832
Tell your girl to stop asking about your ex and tell her that you'll never bring her up again and NEVER fucking do it. 2 years is too fucking long for this to have been a thing. EXES AREN'T IMPORTANT.

Why the fuck do couples like to talk about their exes so much?
>>
It's time you took me home.

All of you, come for me. I want to see the millions. My army.

Wicked is good.

Chaos is good.

We are good.
>>
>>18692832
if shes not happy with her weight, she should be working out instead of stressing about what your ex looks like
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.