[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I started talking to an old friend of mine, whom I had a crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Picunrelated.jpg (58KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Picunrelated.jpg
58KB, 950x1300px
So I started talking to an old friend of mine, whom I had a crush on and she had one on me (nothing happend because we both were really beta at the time), after 3 years we haven't talked, soon to discover she has a boyfriend. We chat quite a lot and even went out as friends (which we made sure we were). I didn't think it would end in a relationship because I don't really want one after a mean brakeup, and she seemed quite stable with hers. Now she told me about how she feels she is about to end her relationship, and I feel like shit, because I feel it's because of me. after a vary mean brakeup that ended some what like hers is about to, I think I was the cause for it.

Am I a piece of shit for accidently doing that? And if so, should I help her fix her relationship?
>>
>>18692762
you don't even know if you caused it. Also she has free will. This was her choice not yours. Stop blaming yourself for stuff you didn't do.
>>
>>18692796
Let me refine myself, am I a piece of shit for even not wanting a relationship, being glad for what happend?
>>
>>18692804
>>18692804
As long as your not leading on this friend of yours by promising you'd get with them. Then no.
Are you glad she's breaking up?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.