[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon! I hope you find a thread that solves whatever's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hey anon! I hope you find a thread that solves whatever's on your mind, or if you make one someone helps you!

But you might not, and that's okay too. You see, life is a chain of happenstances. Every day, your existence is a series of little miracles, good and bad, that make you, well, you! your personality, your hopes and dreams, and those of everyone around you are molded by the things you've lived. That anxiety you feel? you're meant to feel that, because that's what life made you. Maybe you're not who you want to be right now, but keep that hope inside of you, and one day you will be. You'll be someone who can accomplish those dreams.

Life made you who you are today, but I know if you try, you've got the potential to make life what it is tomorrow.
>>
thanks OP. was gonna off myself today but i read this and now i think i'll stick around
>>
I feel condescended to.

People expect so little of me that they tell me positive things out of pity.
>>
This is sweet OP, I appreciate it. I hope you remember that your post applies to you as well too. You're a good person and I hope you make it.
>>18693906
Good luck going through whatever you're struggling with Anon. There's a lot of resources out there for dealing with however you're feeling if you look.
>>18695113
I don't believe it's about pity. I think OP genuinely cares and wants to help.
>>
>>18692745
I come to this board to spread some positivity and good advice. It's nice seeing a thread like this. Cheers.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.