[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im very self conscious of my crooked teeth. Ive had them since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: smile.png (48KB, 260x181px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
48KB, 260x181px
Im very self conscious of my crooked teeth. Ive had them since I was small and always had issues meeting new people, talking to them or talking to a group. It also makes me question my relationships with anyone I know because I keep thinking about how they look down on me.
I also gave online dating a try and I can easily get matches and chat with girls. But when Im supposed to actually ask them out I dont know how to do it.
>>
>>18692677
>i
if theyre that bad they shouldve be covered for free, if theyre not then theyre not that bad!!
>>
>>18692677
>Im very self conscious of my crooked teeth. Ive had them since I was small and always had issues meeting new people, talking to them or talking to a group. It also makes me question my relationships with anyone I know because I keep thinking about how they look down on me.

So you plan on getting your teeth fixed, until that happens you do the best you can.

>I also gave online dating a try and I can easily get matches and chat with girls. But when Im supposed to actually ask them out I dont know how to do it.

You can frame it like a question, such as " -Would you like to go out with me?".
There are guides you can google if you want more of a script.
>>
>It also makes me question my relationships with anyone I know because I keep thinking about how they look down on me.

You need to grow out of this and SOON before you get into a relationship. You're going to drive a girl crazy if she really is into and loves you and then you keep coming at her with this bullshit.
>>
>>18692711
Im worried over how to express what Im insecure about. I dont want people to feel weirded out because I used the internet to avoid the problem. But I dont know how to do it.

>>18692736
A part of me refuses to get intimate with people because of it, but Im trying to break through it.
>>
>>18692826
"-I'm thinking about getting my teeth fixed when I get the resources to do so because they make me feel insecure". It's not that hard, you just lack the curage. Ppl will be weirded out if there's something obviously bothering you and you're not telling them straight.
>>
>>18692677
The last part has nothing to do with the first. You can get dental work if it is really that bad. You should avoid dating if you lack self esteem. It will ruin your relationship and drive your self esteem even further into the hole.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.