[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Meet girl >she keeps bugging me >i stop talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: brain.jpg (55KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
55KB, 800x450px
>be me
>Meet girl
>she keeps bugging me
>i stop talking about normal subjects and start talking about math I'm studying to get her to leave me alone
>she gets super turned on
>find out her dad was a math professor
>she keeps coming over and sucking my dick and trying to get me into a relationship with her

What do
>>
>>18692643

What's your desired outcome?
>>
>>18692660
My life to provide to most value to myself, humanity, and existence that is possible
>>
>>18692663

And do you think she will help or hinder that plan?
>>
>>18692667
Idk probably hinder
>>
>>18692669

Then why are you asking us what to do?
>>
>>18692669
How is getting your dick sucked hindering?
>>
>>18692643
she wants you to pay her bills in the future(unless she studies math on her own)
>>
>>18692697
Relationships end in massive sex marathons which lead to post sex marathon restaurant bullshit which lead to me.being fat and unproductive and fucking all the time not living my life. Plus my will power will fade so ill get drawn into stupid brunch bs with her friends that i dont want to go especially since if I'm dating her i cant even bang her friends. Lose lose unless she is "the one"
>>
>>18692707
Mathematicians are broke unless theyre tenured at a top school son Or they got some balling ai startup. that's why they all quit math and become "data scientists" these days
>>
>>18692708
Your mind set is beyond retarded. And you want to help the world? Oh boy you must think you've figured everything out eh?
>>
>>18692793
Man i know it is but idk how to improve it.
>>
>>18692830
Lets retitle this thread "how can op be normal instead of wildly vacillating between fuckboy asshole and beta romantic"
>>
>>18692793
he's not wrong tho

in a way fucking hoes is a waste of time
>>
>>18692867
Yo respect. If i get a new chick i just wanna fuck for like a week. If we get too comfortable with each other and the sex gets too good ill basically just fuck her all the timr and fail at the rest of my life (personal experience). Unfortunately this means I can't get laid that much since I'm not that slutty and i dont want stds so i dont want new girls super often. But whenever I get in a monogamous relationship with a girl i put way too much into it too fast and end up hurting myself. Idk whst to do
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.