[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm talking to this girl again after almost one year of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: NO SHITE.jpg (26KB, 384x439px) Image search: [Google]
NO SHITE.jpg
26KB, 384x439px
I'm talking to this girl again after almost one year of no contact. We kinda "dated" for about two weeks but it didn't work out. Whatever, I contacted her again about a week ago because honestly she was fun to talk to and we have the same hobbies. Having small talk yesterday I asked her what's the birthday present she remembers the most. She said she didn't care much about gifts. Fine then, I changed the question and asked what's the birthday she remembers the most. She said she mostly enjoys just being with her family. Fuck me. I then proceeded to tell her the story of the birthday I remember the most in a voice message, clearly saying this should give her that small push to finally tell me her story. She just laughs at one funny part of my story and that's it. I got a bit mad. Asked her why the cold feet and told her I was expecting her to at least answer the fucking question. Common decency, you know? She still hasn't "read" the message (no blue double checks on Whatsapp) but one can clearly do it in the smartphone notification center without any problem. I bet she was since I've seen her online multiple times since then. Anyway, was I right to call her out? Or should I have just ignored it and talk about something else?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.