[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I improve my life? I am not ugly, not fat, and not a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: frog.png (218KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
218KB, 1200x1200px
How can I improve my life? I am not ugly, not fat, and not a total idiot. My hygiene is very good and I do sports regularly. I get at least regular compliments because of my look from women. , Most people, if not all, with whom I have contact find me nice. I also do not really have a problem with talking to girls. As soon as I finish school I will go to study and then have a well paid job. My family loves me and I love my family. Despite this really good starting point, my life is the living hell. I have no real friends outside school and family. I am alone, lost in the loneliness that surrounds me. I have the constant feeling of wasting my time. While other people enjoy their youth, I'm wasting my time on the PC. That is depressing. The problem is, I probably could solve this problem. If I asked friends from the school to do something, they would probably agree. So it would be quite possible to improve my life. But I do not know how. I'm too autistic to build a real relationship with people. I never could. I have never had real friends as a child. At that time I had no problems with it. For some time now, however, this problem has been causing me a lot of trouble. I want to change this situation. Partially, it is the fault of my parents. They should have done something before. Since my siblings are normal, my abnormality should have occurred to them.
I have the fear I'll never have a fun evening with friends, or a romantic day with a woman.
I want it so much. Do I find here maybe some advice?
>>
>>18692564
>Do I find here maybe some advice?

Advice Número 1:

Too late, so blaming them literally solves nothing. You are a grown man now. Want to fix things? YOU have to fix them. Stop blaming your parents.

Advice Número 2:

>I'm too autistic to build a real relationship with people.

Don't treat this like an intrinsic fault. You can change, or else asking for advice is pointless. Do you believe you can change?

Advice Número 3:

>If I asked friends from the school to do something, they would probably agree.

Then fucking do it. This won't solve itself. You have identified a course of action. Take it. There's no more advice to give you. Take the reins of your own life and start doing something to change it into what you want.
>>
>>18692564
>>18692599

Shit, the second

should be

>Partially, it is the fault of my parents. They should have done something before.
>>
>>18692564
Have you considered taking a more active role organizing social events? I'm thinking anything from joining an existing club/organization to getting a group of people to go to the beach, bowling or whatever people do where you live.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.