[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was hurt by somebody and 8 months later I'm still hurt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I was hurt by somebody and 8 months later I'm still hurt.

They've completely turned me off sex and relations. I feel sickened by the thought.

I just want to go through the rest of my life without feeling like I need somebody, especially them.

Its almost been a year and I feel worse than I did originally.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18692206

Go to theraphy. People here reject that advice, but after a year of being unable to shake the funk on your own you should really consider getting help, real help. Not 4Chan help.

And to start. change your rutine. Do new things. That will help you get into a new frame of mind.
>>
>>18692206
You need to learn to let go.
>>
>>18692257
tell me how
>>
AYYYYYY HURT MYSELF, TODAY
>>
>>18692266
How often do you think about this experience? Everyday?
>>
>>18692275
Yes
>>
>>18692309
Thats were you need to start. I did the samething. But with my childhood. What worked for me was this exercise. Everytime you think about those thoughts. Immediately think about something positive (it can be anything) Do this everytime. Eventually you will associate those bad thoughts with good thoughts. After awhile it's easy to not even think about it. What you constantly think about is the person you become. Give it s try. It worked for me and I feel so much better. It might be annoying or you might feel exhausting after awhile. But it's really worth it.
>>
i'm with the first reply. i'm in your same boat and i'm currently seeking mental help. it's helping by a long shot so far, i'm worried about my own life and surroundings, whoch still sucks, but it's obviously a start, because i can't even remember the last time i cried over a dumbell that fucked my life up.
people hurt, dude. there's nothing wrong with seeking help. i hate the weeknd, but one thing he says is true. "love will fuck you up more than drugs ever will."
>>
i sincerely wish the best for you, op. i believe in you. get through this.
>>
>>18692206
Nine inch nails version is much better
>>
>>18692206
remember why you hated them lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.