[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People tell me I'm a smart guy growing up >Despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1504516424682.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504516424682.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
>People tell me I'm a smart guy growing up
>Despite the fact that I went to special ed in elementary school
>do poorly in academics my entire life
>go to college and drop out
After a year of being NEET I join a trade union
>I'm terrible at that and quit
>go back to school hoping ill be ready this time
>already lost on my second week
>almost had a panic attack in class

I'm fucking doomed, I don't know what's wrong with me but I am a pathological failure. I can't succeed, I'm weak.

What am I possibly supposed to do?
>>
>>18692193
write a manifesto and go shoot up people
or just take a car and run over people it's more hip these days

and choose a good target like a femen rally or a street prayer
>>
>>18692193
I was a fucking genius at elem. without trying. It still went to shit.
>>
>>18692193
Bear with me - I am going to make a point.

Personally I, the anon typing this, am one of the least athletic persons alive. I am lousy at every team or solo sport, and have never successfully tossed or caught a frisbee.

I could consider myself a failure in life (as I did through much of my childhood) because of this inability. But then I realized that I am pretty good at schoolwork, and quite good in certain subjects, and eventually found a good job that makes use of my talents.

So now, rather than identifying myself to myself as the guy with no athletic ability, I see myself (and in fact am) the guy who leads a happy life as a result of being good in this other area, and who doesn't care that he can't catch a frisbee.

And here's the point. You've discovered two things you're not good at - academics and that one trade. O K. Cross them off the list and look for a third thing (and if necessary a fourth or fifth) until you find what you are good at.

And then forget all the others and define yourself to yourself as the guy who's good at this, and doesn't think about the others
>>
>>18692193
not everyone is intelligent enough to be anything other than a low skill wage slave. Maybe your life experiences have shown you that is your lot in life. Walmart is always looking for fresh meat, apply there and resign yourself to the inevitable.
>>
>>18692193
Not everyone is meant to go to school. Trash men make lots of money, and so do septic/waste workers. Vendors pay decently despite the backbreaking work. Grocery store team leads make around 45k/yr... Pick your poison OP. Not everyone is destined for greatness, and that's okay. You can be self-sufficient without going to school.
>>
>>18692901
This
Get a meh leadership position and use the money to put yourself through a trade that interests you and be set for life (or until your job gets automated or shipped to China)
>>
>>18692193
Whats wrong? You quit too much. What else you dont know/do what youre good at.
>>
>>18692901
You know I never got how anyone is supposed to take "maybe you're not meant for greatness" as anything but an insult.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.