[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm dating my old High school teacher, how would I go about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 99fe918.png (492KB, 1079x882px) Image search: [Google]
99fe918.png
492KB, 1079x882px
I had his class my senior year, it was his first year teaching, and we are 7 years apart in age. I'm graduated now and in College, he's in his second year of teaching. We were friends during the school year (I'd have lunch with him), and I did tell my parents about him (things they had in common or miscellaneous things about him when it came up). I didn't expect to date him after I graduated, but we stayed in touch, I admitted I liked him, and it evolved from there.

I'd like to stay with him. He's a lot I want in a guy and we get along perfectly. What can I do to encourage my parents to accept him? I could always keep it from them until I move out, but I'd rather be honest. I feel like they'd really love him if it weren't for how we knew eachother.
>>
>>18692183
Tell them when you move out. Telling them while you live under their roof stacks all the cards against you, and your feller. So they demand you do not see him. What will you do? Live with him? That'd be imposing on him all too soon. Maybe it'd turn out you don't live together very well.
>>
>>18692190
I was considering that. Only qualm is I won't be out of the house for another year or two. I fear they'll catch on by that point. Maybe not though.
>>
>>18692199
Why not be all:

>I'm going out to lunch bye guys love you
The "love you" slightly butters them up
>Really? Who with?
>{Teacher's first name.} {Teacher's full name}?
>{How you think your folks would react goes here.}
>>
>>18692213
They'd likely ask if I were going to be alone with him, or if I had feelings for him, or to come back home quickly or even forbid me. I can't really guess.
>>
>>18692221
If you have zero idea, button your lip. Talk it out with your feller if it really grates on you.
>>
>>18692221
>FORBID ME
what? Are you a shitskin or something?
>>
>>18692226
Yeah, I'm thinking of being quiet for as long as I can. The longer I wait, the less controversial itd be. I'd be out of High school longer. He wants to be honest too. The only matter is when.
>>
>>18692232
Oh, no. Sorry, phrasing. They would keep me from going out. I'm not a shitskin but I'm not white, they can still make things problematic by causing a fuss (like telling the extended family and getting them on my case, or attempting to get the teacher in trouble)
>>
>>18692232
Forbid has been a word for ages.
>>18692242
Good luck then. Hope you two find happiness.
>>
>>18692247
Thank you anon, you're sweet. I appreciate the advice!
>>
>>18692242
>Extended family
Wtf backward ass culture are you from?
>>
>>18692258
Oh my god, phrasing again. Aunts uncle's and grandpa's... I'm an American.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170905-105742.png (230KB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170905-105742.png
230KB, 1080x2220px
>>18692258
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.