[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, a few months back I matched with this gorgeous boy on Tinder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 20170831_145454.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170831_145454.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So, a few months back I matched with this gorgeous boy on Tinder. The conversation was mostly just small talk, and very boring to begin with.

One night we both opened up a bit and discovered that we have a whole lot of fun kinky stuff in common. We were both just going through the boring motions beforehand to act courteous.

After this we finally got to know eachother a bit, and talked a whole lot.

Skip forward and we met up. We did lunch, and kissed on a busy street corner in Melbourne. Our second date was dinner and drinks, followed by a night in a hotel.

We had really amazing sex. I dressed up for him and he dommed me. It's safe to say we are eachothers acquired tastes.

He constantly compliments me, tells me how amazing and gorgeous he finds me, yet is struggling to make the time to see me. He goes on aboit how my kind heart and wamrth just amazes him. Whenever he offers/is free, I'm busy working.

I asked him what he wants from me and didn't actually get a reply. He continued the conversation as if I never asked the question.

Thing Is, he doesn't have to spend all this time getting to know me if he only wants sex. He also has a women on the side so the option for sex is there.

It makes me think he is undecided on what he wants from me. What's everyone's thoughts on this?

Also we are having our third date on Friday in the Melbourne cbd. Does anyone have some ideas for a date that is extraordinary and different?
>>
>>18692119

Hate to break it to you but you are the side girl. One of many, I suppose.
>>
>>18692123
Potentially. The other women he sees is actually in an open relationship, so it's purely sex in that case
>>
>>18692119
You have to ask him about what he seeks. Wife, mistress, fwb, slave.
>inb4 he can lie
Why would you sleep and or date somebody you dont trust in the first place.

>gorgeous boy
Enjoy while it last. It is evident you love it regardless of what he wants.
>>
>>18692164
I asked him though text straight up and be continued on as if I didnt. This makes me not want to press it again, atleast for now. He dodged it because he wants to use me, or he us undecided.

It's hard to find quality dick these days.
>>
girls like you are a pain to guys like him. just stay quiet and enjoy the sex, stop giving yourself bad ideas. if you want something more, treat that guy as a side and look for something more wholesome (as you get dommed)

you were chased and shagged and now your shelf life for shagfun is ticking down. "something more" is a vague device of self torture.
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18692192
>hard
People often attract people with same values and same value. Take care and never discuss serious matter through text.

Good luck?
>>
>>18692119
>yet is struggling to make the time to see me.
>Whenever he offers/is free, I'm busy working.

It sounds like nobody is avoiding anybody. You just both have full, busy lives, and neither of you has made the step of prioritizing this relationship so that you make time for it rather than just trying to find time for it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.