[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly People / Body Dysmorphia Thread -----------------------------------

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: SAD.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SAD.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Ugly People / Body Dysmorphia Thread
-----------------------------------------------------

I've always hated the way I look and I think it stems from being bullied consistently when I was slightly younger. I hate taking pictures of myself at all and it's impacted my self confidence massively too. Does anyone else feel the same way about themselves?
>>
I do. Don't have any solutions, tho. I think about killing myself everyday.
>>
>>18692054
--- OP ---
What do you look like bud?
>>
I used to. What helps me is avoiding mirrors.
>>
>>18692063
--- OP ---
Do you also hate taking photos too?
>>
>>18692048
I stopped being fat.
But my brain never stopped believing i am fat.
I had only two options left: anorexia or stop believing my own brain.

So now i just look at my body in mirror, laught and go on with my life.
Thanks /fit/ sticky, would starve myself again!
>>
>>18692070
--- OP ---
Do you also hate taking photos too?
>>
>>18692057
I look like fat josh from drake and josh, except with a bigger nose and a little bit thinner.
>>
>>18692093
I know what you mean man. Want to post a picture of yourself? We're all in the same boat.
>>
>>18692048
I am not the most attractive man and I have severe scoliosis but I feel fine and have big confidence in myself and every action I do.
>>
Yup same experience. Got fit and guess ju became good looking. Never believed it. Women threw themselves at me and called me hot through college. Still a virgin at 26.
>>
yeah, think about suicide a lot

would be decent looking if i didn't have a gigantic nose
>>
I'm pretty ugly myself (race mixing and poor genes doesn't end well) but exercise has really helped me build confidence. I also try to work on developing my character instead of focusing on looks, because clearly I can't change my face. At the end of the day, what you SAY and DO is worth much more than how you look. Spend less time worrying about what you look like and instead figure out what you can do to contribute to the world and get the attention you want.
>>
Just get fucking shredded
Doesn't matter if your ugly when you could beat the shit out of anyone
And for sex just hire prostitutes
You only live once no point crying innit
>>
>>18692048
OP, believe me I have the same problem. I went to a psychologist, took medication and everything.

What you want to do is to exercise as much as possible and eat healthy as much as possible. You'll feel better if you do these things. The body dysmorphia will probably stay with you forever though. Basically what I'm trying to say is - try to look as good as you possibly can with exercise, food, grooming and clothing.
>>
>>18692054
I just stopped looking at myself in settings that caused me despair, certain mirror angles and so on. I have something I don't like about my face, but I don't have the money to change it yet, so I just have to keep on and try not to focus on the thing that makes me wish I was dead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.