[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep remembering random dreams I'd forgotten about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

I keep remembering random dreams I'd forgotten about the day after I had them years and years ago from childhood. What's the deal with this?
Any reason or is it completely random
>>
>>18691912
i also went through this

my memory of my childhood is really weird, i remember i had the same dream every night for the duration of my 4-5 years of age, when i had started to finally form memories. the dream was that my apartment was floodes and i had to jump from the floating objects in the apartment to make it to the living room, where my family was waiting for me. i never made it across every night, but then one day i finally made it and my family was at the other end, all happy and excited that i made it across.

now here it kinda gets weird. for some reason i remember i was living the exact same day of my life, doing the exact same thing every single day, during the duration of time these dreams took place. not just the same routine, like the exact same things, all the time. it ended right when i got to my family, which also my last dream

now of course that's ridiculous, and most likely isnt what really happened, but it's weird to think how i remembered it like that. maybe as i just started to get out of childhood amnesia, i started to have weird, flawed almos,t memories because i had just learned this new ability, and my brain was still getting used to it?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.