[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have jerked off so much there are now scratch mark of the shaft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Smiley-interrogation.jpg (15KB, 180x201px) Image search: [Google]
Smiley-interrogation.jpg
15KB, 180x201px
i have jerked off so much there are now scratch mark of the shaft of my penis

like little red things
you know like if you fall and then get a bruise on your knee

not that i scratch my dick when i jerk off but because of irritation i guess

is it bad ? how long until it goes away ?
>>
>>18691868
>is it bad ? how long until it goes away ?
A few days - try avoid grasping the area the next time you fap.
Do you use some lubrication to ease the friction?
>>
>>18691877
>A few days - try avoid grasping the area the next time you fap.
yeah i'm doing that
>Do you use some lubrication to ease the friction?
nope, in fact this whole thing of using lube for fapping was always weird to me
i thought it's only americans that do it

what would you even use ? idk what i could use for lubrication
olive oil ?
>>
>>18691887
Hand... lotion... maybe? Wtf dude
>>
You could try not touching yourself you monkey.
>>
>>18691941
i have no idea where to buy that
it's you wtf dude, i have never heard of anybody using hand lotion here, i clearly know everytime an american in those crap comedy movies is using some product to jerk off with everybody is like "wtf is he doing ?"

>>18691946
yeah i should also stop eating drinking shitting and so on because those are lowly earthy things, and you are enlightened and way above all this aren't you ? kys
>>
>>18691955
Those comparisons are stupid. You literally fapped too much and have sores because of it.
>>
>>18691868
It's a minor friction burn. It'll heal on its own in a few days if you can stop fapping. If you can't, you'll probably keep irritating it and it'll stick around for weeks. I suggest you take a break or you'll end up with a discolored scar on your dick like I did.

>>18691955
Lube-jerking is a thing in America because of circumcision. Not all cut dudes need lube, but there are a good amount that have had so much skin removed that they have to use it. Or some just prefer it that way
>>
>>18691958
yeah so you can tell me to stop touching myself for now because i'm a moron, the way you say it i am a monkey for touching myself in general

which is dumb since i don't think monkeys touch themselves
if they do i'm definitely sure monkeys don't touch themselves until they are sore in fact, so i'd say this is actually profoundly a humane thing to do and not animalistic at all
>>
>>18691971
You missed the point. Monkey is a term of endearment, didnt you know? Give your dick a break little monkey.
>>
>>18691995
i don't know what "term of endearment " means all i know is that you're a fucking rude asshole, i may be a monkey but you are more like a snake or a rat
>>
>>18692005
I won't be the last rude asshole you meet on the Internet, guy. I'm trying to help you. You and your tool will want to thank me later.
>>
>>18692016
i am not thanking you for stating the obvious, since, you know, i had already figured out that i should stop touching myself all alone
the question was more if i needed to see a doctor about it and if it would pass
>>
You could just stop fapping? You are probably wasting 1 to 2 hours everyday if you fap so much it hurts. Spend that 1 to 2 hours on something else anon, like sleeping a bit earlier. Not being sarcastic here, I have been having early sleeps since when I stop fapping and it feels great.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.