[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Loads of university debt for a degree I haven't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: My true form.jpg (176KB, 2040x1386px) Image search: [Google]
My true form.jpg
176KB, 2040x1386px
>Loads of university debt for a degree I haven't even finished
>The only career it will reliably get me is teaching
>2 year dry spell
>Only 1 female friend
>Sex I finally get is from a tinder girl who's 3 years younger than me
>Have dream about getting ridiculed and brutally rejected by my high-school crush(Who have sly oneitis for)
>Text the tinder girl(Usually she texts me)
>She blocks me on whatsapp, instagram and facebook in one fell swoop.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lad.

I'm 21, does life and love ever really get better for average guys or is this the madness I'll have to endure till I lose my memory to alzheimers.
>>
>>18691657
Literally nothing wrong with teaching
>>
>>18691657
Save up and pay off the debt, no other way around it. Teaching is better than what the majority of people on this site will be doing with their lives, I'm a debt collector and I'm pretty sure most people would teach over that. Stop worrying about your dry spell and how many female friends you have, prioritize on the debt and your career. Most people on Tinder literally just want to pump and dump, if you had a two year dry spell it probably wasn't very good sex so her not responding is understandable.
>>
>>18691657
You are clearly more worried about not being able to fuck some girl instead of taking care of your fucking debt.

Kill yourself.
>>
If you can teach, you are doing above average. Get a a zero hours factory job, work a few shifts, your perspective will shift. When you stop being a negative self defeating nancy, the girl problems will resolve themselves.
>>
>>18691915
Killing yourself is a good solution to the debt problem but won't help with women
>>
>>18691854
>>18691895
>>18691921
Depending on the study, grade level, subject, teacher burn-out is over 50%. I come from a line of educators, and the only reason that most of them stuck through it was because they got tenure and throwing a certain paycheck/benefits away for the unknown is scarier than just heading back into the classroom with shitty kids you hate. Eventually, it starts to feel like Groundhog Day, I hear. Teaching seems easy to the outside world because you people have no idea how challenging it is to write lesson plans all day, grade, deal with beaucracy, parents, and state standards. It's a job where you constantly have to be 'on' and have a steady stream of consciousness going. You can't space out, like you can at a factory job.

That said, I'm also on a teaching path, doing a major in psychology, and minor education. There are no jobs in psychology, and my grades are not competitive for MFT programs, so I'm pretty fucked. I'm realistically going to fall back on teaching once I graduate.
>>
>>18691915
>>18691921
>>18691895
>>18691854

I also live in one of the leading capitals of the world, I'm surrounded by musicians, actors and film makers and I was previously educated in making films.

My issue isn't so much that teaching sucks, it's just that it sucks compared to the other things I could do and yet it's the thing I'm in debt for.

That's what sucks.

>>18691927

This, the only other teacher I know hated it so much that she's now one of those perma-gap yah vagrants.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.